The Vampire Diaries- Part 12

Freya sat up and looked around confused.

Elijah and Nik were glaring daggers at her for trying to hurt me but I was fine and I understood that she wasn't expecting to wake up and she had no idea who I was

I watched as shock came over Freya's face as she saw her family standing around her.

She looked at everything in disbelief and then happiness at finally being with her family again.

"How am I awake early?" she asked.

I smiled at her "that would be me. Nice to meet you, Freya I'm Siena, I am Nikalus and Elijah's mate" I said with a welcoming smile.

She looked at me confused and I could see the mistrust in her eyes "since when are mates possible?" she asked confused

Nik and Eli sensing the accusation growled darkly at her making her get a shocked expression.

I smirked "that would be because I am not from this universe, where I come from this whole place is a story. I know everyone's futures and past. I know what you have been through to get to your family and I won't deny you that and I will even help them be less stubborn" I said while giving Nik a teasing glare making him huff.

I just laughed at him.

Freya seemed less tense after watching our interactions "does that mean you know about Dahlia?" Freya asked hesitantly.

I nodded "yep, and how to kill her. Luckily Nik hasn't knocked anyone up this time around otherwise she would be a much bigger problem" I said casually as I walked over and took a seat next to Murphy and grabbed his hand.

Freya looked confused at the interaction "this is my other mate Murphy" I said simply.

She nodded still clearly confused.

She slowly stood from her coffin and then she and Finn had a cute little moment as well as the rest of the siblings though Elijah and Nik wear clearly the weariest.

I glared at them slightly before motioning to Freya. They seemed to get the picture and eased up a bit.

The next few hours were spent teaching Freya about modern technology, and tequila. We all know she likes tequila.

After she understood what a TV show was I told her all the things I knew

"Wait does that mean you will take Nik and Elijah with you?" she asked concerned.

I shave her a reassuring smile "yes, but don't worry this is basically the home base universe now so we come back a lot" I say with a wave of the hand.

She let out a relieved sigh "do you really know how to kill Dahlia?" she asked hesitantly.

I nodded "yep some Mikeal ash, some Esther blood, and Norwegian soil" I say casually.

She blinks at me in shock "Isn't my blood the ingredient?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

We had already told her about Mikael and she did understand seeing as he has tried to kill them for 1000 years.

I shook my head "no, Dahlia loved you because of her love for Esther. That amount of hatred can only come through love. She hates her sister for abandoning her and that anger and resentment turned to evil and rage" I explained.

She sat back in shock "so I will need to revive my mother?" she asked hesitantly.

I smiled at her "yes but personally, I think you should shove vampire blood down that bitches throat after you have her blood. Cut that woman off from magic the second you can" I say with a casual shrug.

Freya slumped back into her seat with a thoughtful look on her face.

I let her think for a second before asking her something that has been bothering me.

"Would you be able to track my mates? There are infinite universes and if you could point us in the right direction I would really appreciate it" I asked.

She had a thoughtful expression for a few seconds "I don't think I would be able to track through the universes but if there is another on this universe I could track them" she said.

I smiled and nodded "what do you need?" I ask excitedly.

She smirked slightly in amusement at how excited I was "just a bit off blood" she said calmly.

After I had given her some blood I watched anxiously as she poured it onto a map.

There were three dots of my blood that were in mystic falls and one that seemed to be circling Portland Oregon.

I was trying to remember what the hell was in Portland, Organ since it sounded vaguely familiar in the vampire diaries.

Freya grimaced "there is strong magic fighting me. It feels strange like he is there but not there. I can't explain it"' Freya said as she broke concentration on the spell when she was pushed out magically.

Portland..portland..not really there...nooo...it can't be... "son of a bitch it's Kai" I said in a groan as I flopped onto the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm making kai one of her mates. I have gotten better at formatting since I wrote my other book so I might just go back and reformat this book for a bit. Or not I might be lazy who knows lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.