The 100- Part 8

A few of the guards lowered their guns but some were still staring in shock.

"Since I am feeling merciful today any of you who drop your weapons will be spared but anyone who stands with this idiot is dead" I said with a death glare pointed at all the idiots still holding guns.

 Most of them dropped their guns like it burned them but 3 of them didn't and instead pointed their guns back at us. 

When I saw that my Cheshire smile was back as I met each one of them in the eyes.

I heard my mates each let out a small growl which was basically them asking to kill them since they no better than to kill in these alternate universes without my say so. One wrong death and the timeline is fucked.

"They're all yours boys. Compel anyone who sees to forget this ever happened and to have a healthy fear of us from now on" I said with an even tone. 

I watched as Elijah sprang on the Lackeys and tore their hearts out without even blinking while Nik tore into the idiot that shot me.

Understandably all the guards who dropped their guns basically lost their shit.

I was quick to start compelling them to forget this ever happened and to listen to us without question. 

After two minutes everyone who saw anything was compelled to forget and to respect us. I'm not a villain but I ain't taking that level of shit from people who I have and will save, not going to fucking happen. And if they happen to be someone who was supposed to end up dead all I'm doing is correcting a timeline I changed so again, no harm done. 

After we were done compelling the masses we went to speak with Abby.

We found out most of the motley crew were out on a ranging mission.

 I did find out some things from her though. 

Apparently, Raven never got shot by Murphy so she is walking fine, Fin never died, Octavia and Liconle still got together yay I hated when they killed him for no fucking reason, though that was because the director was a dick and pissed at the actor so he killed his character so I don't know if that would actually happen here or not.

They also saved approximately 250 people by using my fuck up book to move people to safe zones as well as the warning that farm station would land in asgeda. 

My agreement with the commander had them returned safely to the rest of the Arc survivors. 

That meant there was no grounder hate among the survivors so I probably just saved all of Treecrew well at least till primfiya.

After catching up with Abby I set out to find Jaha since apparently he had already been returned to them from the grounders. 

My mates trailed behind me the entire time not willing to leave my side after the idiots outside. They know I can protect myself. Eh, it's not like they have anything else to do yet. 

Once I had found Jaha I had him start his search for the bunker because I had no idea where the fuck the key was and he was the one that found it.

I told him to get the symbol and then reference the book with everyone else. 

He didn't like that but wasn't about to complain when I was obviously in a mood. Fucking idiots I was in such a good mood and they ruined it.

After a bit me and my mates were just sitting at their makeshift bar area when I saw Murphy from my peripheral vision.

He seemed to be coming for a drink himself before he saw me glancing at him and turned to me with a smirk. 

Once his eyes met mine I felt an instant connection to him. 

MATE my head screamed at me before he dropped to the ground and started moaning in pain. 

People immediately were crowding him but I was by his side in an instant.

"It will be ok sweets just breath through the pain it will be over in a minute or two" I said to him before turning my head to Eli and Nik "get these people away and handle the crowd, I'll handle him" I said and they immediately nodded and started telling people to back the hell off.

It took a few minutes but I watched as his body went through the transformation to one of the most powerful beings throughout the multiverse. 

He whimpered during the whole thing and I ran my fingers through his hair and whispered how it would be ok in a minute and how he was so strong and could handle this. 

Before long I had a brown/black wolf in front of me who was looking around in confusion and growling at anyone who wasn't me or my mates. 

I smiled gently at him "it's ok Murphy. We know what's happening and you will be fine but I need you to turn back now, picture yourself as human, picture wiggling your toes or walking anything that will give you a physical representation" I told him and he looked at me in confusion.

After a minute he was himself again but was obviously having a panic attack "what the hell just happened!?" he asked me with terrified eyes

"That handsome, was you joining with us. You are one of my mates and as such we all share our powers with each other. You just transformed into your wolf but you are now a wolf, vampire and speedster. This is Niklaus but you can call him Nik or Klaus and that is his brother Elijah you can call him that or Eli, they are my other mates" I said as gently as possible. 

He seemed to be catching up quickly. 

"You lucked out kid, you were simply human before this" Nik said with a smirk while giving him a teasing glare. 

"Be nice Nik, not everyone can be a 1000 year old hybrid" I said with my eyes squinted. 

"Wait did you just say 1000 YEARS OLD!?" Murphy asked in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there it is. Murphy is her mate... I could be talked into making Bellamy her mate to. I wasn't going to at first but now I'm actually considering it so u guys might get another mate reveal chapter soon...or not, we will see. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.