The Walking Dead- Part 2

"What the hell do you mean this is a TV show?" Tyreese asked.

 I gave him a deadpan look "it means exactly what it means. Me and my mates travel universes fixing shit, be happy you're on the list. We could have just left you all to die but now we're here, we're going to stop as much of the death as we can so I would just listen to what I say because it goes a lot smoother that way" I said with a bit of an eye roll. Dude, I thought you were smart.

After that they all blinked at me in shock so I just got straight to business

 "So from where we're at and the fact Tyreese and Sasha are here means where smack dab in the middle of season 3. That means the others are getting Maggie and Glenn back from the Governor. When they get back we are going to need to start planning and talk to all of them. The governor is a sick motherfucker but he is child's play compared to Negan or Terminus, seriously pay attention you EVER hear the name Negan you don't kill anyone otherwise everything will go to shit" I said pointing at Carl. fuck I think he is the only one that lives that long...wait so does Sasha.

I turned to her and pointed at her "you too" I said simply.

After that, me and the boys actually sped around the whole prison and killed all the walkers and I even patched up the hole real quick. They were all shocked and grateful but that didn't make them any less suspicious, though that was more about them than us. 

I did get Tyreese and Sasha let out but I kept those other two in there because if I remembered right they were absolute assholes, well more the dad than the son. 

I did feel bad for Carol since we came too late to save Sofia but there was nothing I could do about that now. Plus that was super important for her arc, I love badass Carol.

It got to the point we were just killing time so I sent the boys to Carl's old town to get those guns while I waited with everyone else. God damn was it helpful to have more than one of us. 

Carl tried to go with but I told him they would grab the picture and he chilled out. 

After that, I think they really began to trust me. I wouldn't know something like that unless I was telling the truth. 

I also told Nik to bring back Morgan there's no point in waiting when he ends up with them anyways. If he still wants to be a little bitch about it he can go back. Yes, I know he is grieving but it's honestly irrelevant if he ends up being with them anyways.

It only took them an hour before they were back with a shit ton of food and weapons and a passed-out Morgan who we just threw in a cell until Rick gets back. I ain't dealing with his crazy ass. 

After that I think I became their favorite person. 

Hell Hershel loved me just for the fact I gave him and Beth information so they didn't die. 

Basically, I told her if she is going to stab a crazy bitch with scissors duck before she pulls out the gun. Honestly their deaths were both so stupid.

After a while, I just pulled my mates to the side to hang out and wait since there was only so much we could do until the others got here. 

"So Nik was it everything you dreamed?" I asked sarcastically. 

He smirked at me "yes love, it is actually. Just having something new to look forward to. Life gets very predictable after a 1000 years" he said with a wistful smile.

 "Yes brother, I do agree. This is a new and exciting adventure" Elijah said with the same wistful look. 

"You guys are so fucking adorable you know that?" I asked. They both give me offended looks so I just burst out laughing.

After about an hour we here Carl tell us they're here so we all stood up

I looked at Tyreese and Sasha "he might start screaming, don't freak out he has been through some shit and is kind of hallucinating" I explained before Rick made them all leave.

 Carl and Carol went out to greet the others and I waited on the stairs with my mates. I know what's coming. I'm not scared of Rick.

We waited another few minutes before Rick came in all huffy and pointed guns at us.

 I just rolled my eyes. "Who are you people?" he asked all of us. 

Before we could even answer I saw him look up at the landing and I knew he was seeing Lori. 

He immediately started screaming so I sped up to him and knocked him out. 

"You need to handle that" I said simply before sitting back down on the steps.

 They all looked at me in shock before the newcomers pointed more guns at me. "What the hell was that?" Maggie demanded with her gun pointed at my head.

 "That honey was me handling someone who is on the brink of insanity and you should really put that down and listen to your father" I said with an even tone. Let the show begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's part 2. I still want to know what u guys think of the vampire idea. Cuz honestly if u guys don't say anything I'm just doing it...I might just do it...yea fuck it I'm doing it...There will probably be 2 or 3 more parts then we move on. Hope u guys liked it. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.