The 100- Part 6

I had a nice night with my mates before we were back to fixing everyone's shit. 

I decided to just fuck the timeline and handle this shit with my mates since I just wasn't in the mood for the bullshit today. 

I met with Lexa and told her what we were planning. 

She didn't love it but it kept her from losing anybody and left everyone in a better position.

 I, Eli, and Nik decided we would just Faze in and then compel the truth from everyone and then get them to cooperate with us. Compulsion is a handy tool. Plus there ain't no way these fuckers know about vervain.

We were in mount weather before they could even see us on the cameras

My first stop was the control room where I compelled the guy to stay calm and not alert anyone. 

Then I started asking questions. 

Apparently, a lot of people disagree with using the grounders blood but have no other choice. 

To speak out is to put a target on your back. 

Eventually, I put the guy on the no-kill list and continued with the interrogation. 

Elijah and Nik had already started and we were each making lists. 

By the end we decided all 26 children would get transplants as well as about 70 women and 50 men. Out of the total 384 people that was more than I was expecting. I know I shouldn't be okay with them dying but they all would have died either way, at least this way the innocent survive.

We compelled the people who were getting transplants to go back to their regular lives and to accept the changes that were going to happen without any Ill will towards the grounders or Skycrew. 

I will say I took great pleasure in draining that doctor bitch and the president's son. A girl's gotta eat. And blood lasts the longest with my calorie intake. 

We compelled all the guilty people to go and let the grounders that were prisoners out of their cages.

 We spared anyone who held guilt or felt like the treatment was wrong but these people seriously thought the grounders deserved everything they got and it was ridiculous.

 We did have to spare a few of the essential workers to run the machines but they were compelled heavily to change their thinking.