The 100- Part 9

After explaining everything to Murphy and getting all the people to calm down after seeing him turn into a wolf we brought him to the room we designated as ours.

 I was worried about him rejecting me so I stood a bit back while my other two mates explained most things to him. 

He would glance at me every few minutes but my head was down in thought. 

Eventually he asked me if I was okay, he sounded so unsure.

 I turned to him and sent him a gentle smile "I'm fine, just waiting for the other shoe to drop" I said with a small shrug.

 "Do you not want me?" he asked me with a small voice. 

I was immediately up and had my arms around him "no love, I was worried you would reject me, it's a lot to handle for someone not raised with the supernatural" I explained with my head in his neck.

 I took a deep breath of his scent, he smelled like dirt and trees but in the best way. Don't judge me, I'm part wolf damnit.

After a bit I pulled away and sat next to him instead of on the bed

"She has worried for days you would reject this, she doesn't seem to realize how much the bond affects us all. We would do anything for you love" Nik said with a teasing smirk but being sincere at the end. 

Murphy nodded and gave me puppy dog eyes before getting a confused look on his face "so what will it be like? I mean I'm cool with it but I need to know the whole dynamic here" Murphy said as he started to get back a bit of his murphyness. 

I'm pretty sure this is him not putting up an act, it's the same way that Nic and Eli act way more like kids around me since when we are around each other we all can't help but be ourselves.

After explaining how our relationship works we brought him into the woods to start teaching him control

His first try he knocked down a tree.