The 100- Part 5

As we ran through the tunnel I looked thru our options and saw what looked like the 100. Haven't been there in a good minute....eh what the hell. 

Once we ran thru the tunnel into the 100 I pulled Eli and Nik to the side. 

"Ok I have been here before but it was my first stop and I had no idea what the hell I was doing. It shouldn't be too bad but some of them think I'm a god while others know the truth" I explained to them. 

"Well isn't that just brilliant?" Nik asked sarcastically so I just gave him the stink eye but we both ended up just laughing. 

After that I explained all the shit I did while I was here to them.

We decided to do a bit of recon before going to anyone

We ran around all the major places and found out the Ark stations came down and that they had already started setting up camp Jaha. first thing on the damn agenda is a name change. 

This time the teens weren't taken by mount weather so they were probably at camp Jaha since I thought I saw a few of them around. 

We did notice a large skycrew presence at polis so things where looking good there. There also seemed to be a shit ton more survivors so they definitely used my fuck up book for that. Those are such a good idea...maybe I should take there's and re-make it? Maybe frame it with a plaque that says "my first fuck up book" ...hah if only I had a place to put it.

We decided to go to Polis first and check up on Lexa. 

we ran straight to the throne room and just speed to the middle of the room and stop. 

I have a mate on each side of me as a show of protection and support even though nothing was going to happen.

 As a speedster I could kill all of them before they blink but now they stand literally no chance if they were to do anything stupid. 

Though them being protective is hot so whatever.

 Lexa immediately stood and told everyone to get out except the members of sky crew. 

I noticed it was Clark and chancellor Kane as well as what looked like Pike.

 "so what did I miss?" I ask with a smirk.

"Who are you?" Kane asked with a raised eyebrow

 I just glanced between him and Clark "are you going to tell him?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow of my own. 

She just kind of blinked at me in shock "I guess not, I'm the chick that helped you save a bunch of your people and I'm going to help save all of you now. These two handsome men are my mates who I have picked up along the way. So I will ask again, what did I miss?" I ask while taking a seat in one of the counselor's clan chair things. 

"I have called all the clans for war and we are almost ready to move against the mountain. We just need to find a way to turn off the fog" Lexa says as the other just blink in shock.

I nod in understanding as my mates take there seats in the chairs besides me. 

"We can handle getting into the mountain. Are your people prepared to donate blood marrow to the children and the innocent?" I ask towards Kane. 

"yes, but I would like to see that proof you spoke of before we move forward. How is it you know all this information?" he askes me.

 I laugh a bit "in my universe this whole place is a fucking T.V show. Originally the 100 kids that are left get kidnapped and then Clark and Bellamy slaughter everyone in mount weather when they start taking your people and forcefully taking their bone marrow. Then you begged them to let you donate it so I am giving you that chance now" I said before pulling my phone up and showing them themselves in the future if I didn't intervene.

Long story short they believed me and we ended up having a long planning session as well as figuring out who would be donating marrow.

 I found out they had even started prepping for primfaya while I was gone. 

Lexa has been having more animals caught and smoked for future use while the animals were still here. 

She told me at first she was apprehensive but they all realized there wouldn't be any animals in a few years anyways. Mide as well get as much as possible now.

The one hard part was getting Lexa to agree to make everyone night bloods. 

Tightass almost lost his shit.

 Up until the point Nik sped right into his face with his fangs out then he shut the hell up real quick.

Lexa and Titus both realized I was right after I explained to them the reality of the situation and how much of an advantage night blood was. I had to agree with Murphy on the fact they are so fucking stupid. If night blood is so fucking valuable why do they kill all the goddamn night bloods? What the fuck is that shit? 

I think by this point they both understand that their religion is absolute bullshit, I'm not one to judge a person for their religion but in 200 years they completely forgot what technology was and started worshiping it. Did no one talk to their kids? How the hell did civilization go so far so damn quickly? They spoke English but didn't know what a computer was? I get they didn't have them anymore but wouldn't grandpappy tell you about his fancy iPhone? 

After talking to them Lexa got me and my mates a nice room and we relaxed for the night.

 I could tell I had a mate in this universe and I told them as much but all I could wonder was who they were?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am also wondering who her mate will be. Ok guys last chance. Bellamy, Murphy, or Rowan. Those are your options. I was leaning towards Bellamy but I've realized that's gonna be complicated with his eternal protect Octavia complex. Unless I turn her into a vampire but I feel like using that every time will get real repetitive. I'm honestly leaning towards murphy now since he has no real attachments till much later and I could totally see him fitting in with her and the original brothers. Sooo what u think?

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.