The 100- Part 3

It was about an hour after I rested when I suddenly heard screaming from outside. 

I walked out to see Bellamy and a few other guys carrying Lincoln. 

I bounced over to them "oh this is so much easier take him upstairs and tie him up, do not torture him" I said giving the pointer finger to Bellamy. 

"He's a grounder, he could give us information" he said looking at me like I was stupid. 

I laughed in his face "dude I know so much more the Lincoln here, and he's your future brother in law so you might not wanna start out the relationship like that" I said while just grabbing Lincoln and running him up to the top of the dropship and latching it closed. 

I immediately tied him up securely knowing he would fight me before I even had a chance to speak.

When he woke up he looked around in alarm "Don't worry handsome your fine, I need to have a little chat with you" I said while sitting down in front of him. 

He tried to act like he didn't understand me so I cut to the chase "Lincoln Don't even try to act like you can't understand me, I know all about you and your people" I said with a smirk. 

He looked very alarmed but still stayed silent. "Ok you don't need to talk, you just need to listen. I need to meet with the commander. I would go into the whole reason that I'm here and how I want to help but I'll just go with the easy option since you guys don't understand technology" I said shrugging and sitting back in my chair. 

I suddenly sped around the room and stopped at random spots so it looked like I was teleporting around the room "I am a god, I have wisdom that can save humanity. Now take me to your commander or take me to someone that can" I said with a serious voice. Jesus dramatic much? Oh well, it's the quickest way to get to Lexa.

He looked at me shocked before nodding frantically practically terrified "hey you don't need to fear me, I'm here to help" I said sending him a smile. 

He finally decided to fucking speak and said "I will take you to Anya, she can bring you to the commander" he said simply. 

After I untied him I led the way back to the delinquents "there gonna be jumpy don't take it personally there just kids who got thrown down here to see if the ground was livable" I said to him knowing that Bellamy and Crew were gonna get all hostile.

Just like I predicted the motley crew all freaked out when I just walked out of the dropship with Lincoln. 

"HEY he won't hurt anyone and no one is going to hurt him, got it?" I said to the mass of teenagers. 

They immediately nodded and backed off, they knew I was more powerful than all of them combined and they had no choice but to listen. "Ok listen up he is going to take me to his leader and then I will work out a peace deal with the grounders, trust me we have bigger fish to fry. Once I have made a deal I will most likely send a few grounders here to teach you all how to properly survive down here. If any of you are getting the brilliant thought that the Arc is a match for the grounders there not, they have thousands while you have hundreds. It is better to make peace than war" I said to them trying to make them understand. 

For the most part they did but of course Bellamy wanted to be himself so before he even got a word in to turn the crowd I looked at him with the best "Don't even think about it" look I could give and he seemed to finally back down.

"Bellamy and Clarke, I need to speak to you both now" I said as I walked into Bellamy's tent with Lincoln trailing me like a lost puppy. I stopped him before he could come in. "Why don't you get to know Octavia over there?" I said pointing to Octavia who had been staring at him since I said the name Lincoln. Damn she is a smart girl.

Bellamy wanted to protest but I just grabbed his arm and dragged him into his tent. 

"You need to stop being so hostile, they didn't do anything to you yet that wasn't deserved. You all came to their land and then started to fucking poke the bear, of course they're going to retaliate. Trust me I can still make peace with you all and the grounders but I need you to stop trying to fuck it up every five seconds. I know you're worried about what happened with Jaha but trust me if you don't listen to me you will become a mass murderer over and over again. I have already saved 300 innocent people that would have died because of something you did, stop taking it for granted" I ranted to him honestly feeling annoyed. 

I saw Clarke giving him the judgy eyes and I started laughing "Don't give him that face Clarke he is small potatoes compared to you" I said to her with a smirk. 

Her face fell but she seemed to realize that I was giving her a chance to prevent that. "Now I need you guys to know a few things in case I'm not back in time, I wrote this out and it has what to do's if this happens. DO NOT look into the stuff unless the situation calls for it, it could screw it up even worse" I said handing her a notebook with stuff I had written out so they knew what to do and what not to do. 

"You said to Jaha that you had proof?" She said after taking the book from me. 

I just pulled out my phone and scrolled down to season 6 where she slaughters a bunch of people and pressed play. 

Her face when I showed her herself but a complete killer was priceless "that's you if I don't help, proof enough for you?" I ask while turning off my phone to conserve battery until I'm in a universe with fucking electricity. They both looked at me in complete shock but seemed to listen to everything I said more attention now, so at least there's that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly just write this as what I would say in that situation if I actually got plopped into the show. I hope u liked it. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character