The Walking Dead- Part 4

It took 3 days before the governor attacked and I was getting bored as hell.

 I told them everything I knew about the future and now I was just waiting for the governor to show his stupid ass face than me and the boys were going to grab him and try something I had been thinking about. 

I want to know what happens if a vampire gets bit.

 So we were going to turn him and test the theory and depending on the results we were debating giving the option to turn to Rick and the gang. It may fuck up the plot but in the best way. Could you imagine what force they would be then? Fuck I just want to try it to see what happens.

When the governor did show his face I literally just sped up to them, knocked all the people out and took the governor into a cell in the back of the prison.

 I left the others to handle that and grabbed Eli to help me. 

Nik would have come too but he was being a fangirl again, it was adorable. 

Eli shoved some blood down the idiot's throat then snapped his neck. 

I decided we might want a back up so I ran to the people we had knocked out and grabbed one of the guys I recognized as a giant asshole. 

Eli did the same to him and we just waited for them to wake up.

I left Eli with them while I went to find someone I was willing to drain and a walker to test my theories. Oh fuck....am I mad scientist? Eh fuck it I would rock a lab coat. 

I found the walker within seconds and it didn't take me too long to recognize another asshole. Because of course, he would bring his asshole lackeys' with him to go shoot up innocent people...

I could tell most of the people with this group were the guys who would go out and slaughter people, not the innocent people who were just trying to survive.

 I did tell the group as much and they decided to judge them based on Merle since he knew them best.

Now Merle was everything I dreaded and hoped for at the same time

"Well hello sugar lips. How are you doing" Merle said the second he saw me.

 I didn't even have a second to reply before Nik was in front of me full fangs and yellow eyes hissing at him.

 "She is MINE" he said in a growl. I should be pissed but it was too sexy for me to care. Plus I am his and he is mine and that's how it fucking is because I would do the same thing if some bitch tried to put their grubby hands on one of my mates.

Merle immediately backed off looking terrified which I had to giggle at a bit

The others looked a bit scared but got over it quicker being used to us having abilities. 

I walked up to Nik and gave him a kiss on the cheek before nuzzling into his neck "yours baby, just like you are mine" I whispered in his ear.

 He just nuzzled into me more taking in my scent. God those damn wolf tendencies...eh I have them too now so whatever.

After that Nik was stuck to me like glue so he followed me to my little experiments. 

We were just in time for them to wake up. 

I grabbed the unconscious dude and bit into his wrist. 

I took a few sips before I put his wrist over a cup. We have two transitioning vampires and one human so this is easier. 

After I grabbed the other glass and filled it before giving him some blood so he healed. I put a cup in each cell with the Governor and jackass #1. 

I saw the governor start twitching and then immediately go for the glass once he woke up. Once he was done he looked around frantically for more. He saw the guy unconscious behind me and immediately tried to spring but was held back by the cell bars.

Before that asshole could even speak I compelled him to stand still and shut up. 

"Here is the deal asshole, you're going to die. I'm testing a theory on you because you're a major dushe and I would rather test it on you than anyone else" I said as I grabbed the walker and put him in the cell. 

The interesting thing is he didn't even try to attack the governor. I don't think I've had any come for me either...ok yeah I'm turning them.

I still wanted to know if we were immune so I grabbed the walkers head and guided it to the governor's arm and made him bite him. Now it's just a waiting game.

After a while the other guy woke up and I gave him a cup of blood too. This time Nik compelled him, I also had him compel the guy to feed from the zombie. What? I'm curious. It's not like he is a good guy anyways. 

The guy didn't immediately die so that was a good sign. 

We had him compelled to stay still but explain everything he was feeling and it seemed it did work as a blood source just not as good as regular blood.

 He had no craving for it like he did for the unconscious guy in the corner but it seemed to sustain him. Ok yeah we're definitely giving them the option to turn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok be honest did I go a bit too mad scientist there? The next will be them being changed and then there going to leave. I was originally just gonna make this the last one then I was like ohhh yeaaa the vampire thing. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.