Lost- Part 11

The A team actually gave me a night to relax before bombarding me with questions. 

I explained what was going to happen and how the irrelevant people will get to go home but that some people had to stay, at least for now. 

Jack was not happy about that "I am getting every single one of my people off this island" he said trying to be all dramatic. 

I literally burst out laughing at his dumb ass. Does he even realize how stupid he sounds? I lifted my eyebrow at him once I had finally stopped laughing.

"Do you know how many of your people get off this island without me? Six. That's how many people actually got off this island from the original flight. Hell you even got off and you all came back. Originally a boat comes full of guys who want to kill you and some actually good people who are meant to be here but that boat blows up and a chopper full of people get rescued and off this island. Those people were you, Kate, Sayid, Hugo, Sun, Desmond and baby Aron. That was after half of these people got shot by those bad military men on the boat. But do you want to know why you're going to listen to me and why you're going to stay on this island?.....you all come back...you leave..you get off this rock and then you Jack, you get everyone to come back to this island" I said dead seriously. What? He annoyed me. Do you understand how much shit I go through to help them? Well YOU do but they fucking don't and it is annoying as hell.

The look on Jack's face as I talked went from angry to shocked to practically crushed

I felt bad for the guy but his attitude got a lot of people killed and he needed a fucking reality check.

 I sighed "look, I'm trying to save you all. I'm not saying you can't ever go home only that you can't now. You all were brought to this island for a reason. This place holds the heart of all life and you all were brought to protect it. You were brought here for a reason and some of you may even choose to stay but what is certain is that you all are important to how things work here. This place is not just an island it is practically a sentient being. You need to just accept the weird here otherwise you are just going to get people killed. If not yourselves" I said, trying to get them all to see reason.