The 100- part 2

After my interaction with jasper, I stole Bellamy's tent and got some sleep. 

I woke up to Bellamy coming inside his tent and looking at me confused "what are you doing in my tent?!" He asked amusingly. 

"Sleeping, I needed rest and yours is the most comfortable. Either get out or join me but I am doing a lot to save your asses the least I can get is a nice place to sleep" I said rolling over knowing he would get a good view of my ass since I took off my clothes and am wearing one of his t-shirts and my panties. 

I felt his eyes on me as he debated "are you an alien? Cuz I'm not sleeping with an alien" he said seriously. 

I just laughed "no I'm not but after that comment, the offer is rescinded" I said giving him a smirk as I pulled the blanket over my shoulder. 

I hear him chuckle and leave the tent and I couldn't help but be excited to see how he is in bed. 

With that thought I fell asleep till morning.

I was woken up by Fin popping his head in Bellamy's tent and saying "Ravens awake, she's already working on the radio". 

I nodded at him and got up to start changing back into my clothes. 

He immediately left the tent when he saw me start undressing. 

I just laughed and when I was done changing I walked to the dropship. 

When I got inside I saw raven and Monty already had the radio working and were informing the Arc the ground was survivable. 

"When you get the bull shit out of the way I need to talk to Jaha alone" I said with authority in my voice. 

Clarke and Bellamy immediately nodded but Raven looked confused. "Who the hell are you?!" She asked me with an accusing glare. "I'm your savior so I would wipe that look off your face. I like you brainy but don't get on my wrong side or I won't fix the shit that was supposed to happen to you, and let me tell you it ain't pretty" she seemed so confused so I just motioned for Clarke to explain. 

She pulled Raven out of the dropship to explain while I sat next to Monty.

"Whoever is on the other end of this I need to talk to Jaha, Kane, and Abby alone on a secure line" I said into the radio talky thing. 

"Who are you? You do not have the authority to demand such a thing" Kane answered. 

I just laughed condescendingly "Kane I just saved your ass from killing 300 hundred of your people for no reason. I have single-handedly got the lord of the flies situation handled down here and I demand to talk to you Abby and Jaha on a completely secure line now. There are traitors in your midst" I said demandingly. 

They immediately rushed to do what I said the second they heard the words traitor.

"This is chancellor Jaha, we are on a secured line. What do you know about traitors?" Jaha demanded being all uptight and shit. 

"The past chancellor, you know the blond one she's making a movement to steal the exodus ship. You need to let her and have everyone you trust on your side of the doors when she does. That ship will crash and everyone will die since mount weather will jam your signals. You all will have to break the Ark into its original stations and use those to get to the ground, when you do this you will come to me and I will tell you what stations are the safest. I do not know exactly what stations only the people on certain stations that ended up alive so you will have to choose like you originally would and then you will ask me and I can direct you to move as many people to the proven safe option as possible. And before you even ask how I know all this, it doesn't matter you won't believe me but I have absolute proof that everything I am saying is true you just need to make it to the ground to see it. If you don't believe me ask any of the kids down here if what I have said has been wrong at all" I said in a huff. 

They immediately started demanding answers but I just motioned for Clark to take over and walked out. I laughed at Raven's face who looked so freaked out it was hilarious.

When I was walking out I spotted Octavia. I immediately walked over to her "hey can I talk to you for a minute?"

She nodded and motioned me to follow her so I did. "What's up?" She asked me. 

"Ok I'm gonna be honest with you me coming and fixing things kinda screwed you over a bit so I'm gonna fix it. There is a grounder in tree crew he is one of their doctors. His name is Lincoln and he is really hot and you were supposed to meet him but I screwed that up so make sure if you get the chance you introduce yourself" I said with a smile. 

She simply nodded and I gave her a confused face "what no questions?" I asked. 

"No everything you have said has been true so I'm just going to go with it" she said with a shrug. 

"See that's why I like you, your not like Clarke who just mindlessly slaughters everybody and makes stupid decisions. Your smart, keep being smart" I said before I just walked away from her back to Bellamy's tent to get some rest and get away from all the melodramatic teenage bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so what did u guys think? I'm just having fun with this book so it's more sarcastic than my other one. Hope you guys liked it.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character