The Vampire Diaries- Part 15

previously:

"What? it is" he said with indignation.

"WAIT, WHAT!?" Kol said shocked.

"What the hell do you mean become one of her mates?!" Kol asked with wide eyes.

I smiled shyly "the speed force says it would be the only way and I thought you deserved the choice" I said reassuringly.

Kol got up suddenly and backed away from me with his hands up looking at his brothers "oh no no no I have fancied my brother's girl before and it never ends well for me" he said as he looked at Nik, in particular, making me roll my eyes knowing Nik definitely threw a hissy fit and probably shoved a dagger in Kol's chest.

Elijah sighed "brother we agreed to it as well, trust me if we all hadn't been in agreement you would have never heard the offer" Elijah reassured his brother with a kind smile.

Kol looked at every one of my mates before glancing at me nervously as if he was about to bolt from the room any moment.

I smiled reassuringly to try and calm him down "you have time to think about it and you can ask us anything you want to" I said calmly.

Kol took a deep breath before sitting back down "well wouldn't it be strange since we weren't originally soulmates" Kol asked with scrunched eyebrows.

"Not exactly, according to the speed force me and you are compatible but something kept it from choosing you. Probably the number of mates I have in this universe or the integrity of the timeline" I explained with a small shrug.

After that, we explained everything he would need to know about this life and about us and the dynamics.

He went off to his room to think about everything with a pensive look on his face.

I sighed and put my head in my hands and groaned lightly.

Suddenly I felt myself being pulled into someone's lap and I looked up to see Murphy.

He kissed the side of my head and just held me being the support system I needed.

I wanted Kol to be happy and if that meant being one of my mates I would be fine with that since honestly, he is definitely not ugly. I don't think a Mikaelson can be unattractive, except maybe Mikeal but he had an appeal in his own way. Purely on looks that personality was a dumpster fire but I loved him as the angel in Supernatural.

We waited for about an hour just sitting and spending time with each other.

It was nice since I rarely get time with my mates altogether.

Eventually, Kol came walking down the stairs and he looked almost shy as his hands twitched every few seconds showing his nerves.

He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked at us hesitantly with hugging himself lightly "I want to be a witch again, I have been looking for a way to do it for a 1000 years and I don't want to give that up" he said with his voice growing stronger with certainty as he spoke.

We all smiled at him reassuringly.

Right after that I felt the bond form and he fell to the ground screaming as he started transforming into a wolf.

I looked at the ceiling with a groan "a little warning next time?" I screamed into the universe.

We were all immediately standing up to help.

Nik picked him up and carried Kol outside as he groaned in pain.

I hear Nik lean down so he was closer to Kol's ear "accept the pain brother, I know it's hard but you will come out the other side with your abilities back" Nik whispered encouragingly.

I smiled at Nik from behind him even though he couldn't see me.

Once we got to the surrounding woods I was immediately at Kol's side as I ran my hands through his hair knowing it was the best thing I could do for the moment.

Luckily the mate bond soothes through touch so it actually was working.

Most of my other mates were waiting in the house knowing this wasn't something that you wanted to be surrounded by a bunch of people for.

They had all gone through it as well and know just how painful the process could be.

They were waiting for the change to finish and then they would shift and join the run that always happened when they found a new mate and the first time they shifted.

Right now I, Nik, and Elijah were all with Kol as he transformed.

It took a few minutes but soon there was a white and grey wolf laying in front of us.

I immediately stood up and walked behind a tree.

I took off my clothes and shifted.

I walked out and found Elijah and Nik shifted as well.

I was the first to approach Kol knowing I would be the most well-received seeing as we had a fresh mate bond.

He whined slightly but it wasn't long before he got used to his new form and we were all playing.

Before we knew it we were joined by the rest of my mates from the house as they had shifted as well.

We spent the next hour running through the woods and bonding.

After a while, we eventually made it back to the house.

I shifted behind the tree and put on my clothes.

When I walked back out Kol was the only one still in wolf form.

Nik ran into the house to get him clothes and when he was back we showed him how to shift back.

When Kol was back to his human form he looked at his hands in shock before smiling brightly.

He didn't even bother with the clothes as he beamed at all of us "I can feel it again. I'm a witch again" he said as he looked at his hands in wonder.

 I'm a witch again" he said as he looked at his hands in wonder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm ending it here. So I know this took forever but I started a new book and I have been working on this chapter a bit at a time the last week or two and I finally had enough inspiration to finish it.

Question, who do we want as a mate from the harry potter universe. Cuz I'm in a wizarding mood so that's probably where we're going next.

I'm debating between Snape, The twins, and maybe Malfoy.

Those are the options I'm considering I would love to know what u guys would prefer. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.