Once Upon a Time - Part 6

(Previously)

She smiled and took back the heart before shoving it into Cora's chest.

Once Cora's heart was back in her body I pulled Regina to the side.

She looked at me suspiciously "what?!" she asked as she shook my hand off her.

I smiled "I'm not sticking around long and your story is one I very much want to fix. When you find Robin hood it won't be easy but you will get through it. If it ever comes to a point where you're in Camelot keep an eye on him. Try not to let him get stabbed okay? Oh and F.Y.I you have a sister. She is super jealous of you but eventually, you two bury the hatchet but you have to meet her halfway" I told her quickly before walking away.

Regina blinked in shock for a few minutes before smoking away with Cora.

~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, the Charmings left me and my mates alone with Gold.

Niel left with Emma, probably not wanting to have a chat with his father.

I sigh as I watch him go "it's going to be hard as hell for you to win him back, you do it but it takes a while" I said as I turned towards Gold.

He blinked in shock for a moment before nodding.

"So what exactly are you lot?" Gold asked as he looked through his display case.

Nik chuckled "well we're a mix of a bunch of things really" he said with a smirk as he leaned up against the counter.

"Yes, with each new addition comes a new set of abilities. We're quite a mix of things at this point" Elijah said as he looked around.

Kai jumped off the counter and smirk teasingly at Murphy "the only one without any powers is Murphy here. Plain old human" Kai teased.

Murphy scowled "that just means that I was so perfect the universe wanted me with our mate just for the hell of it" Murphy said with a smirk.

I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek "actually your ability to soak up radiation could come in handy, I can take Nuclear energy but space is a whole other ball game" I said casually as I thought of what that could mean.

Kol shook his head in exasperation "I think you just broke his brain" he said as he looked at a blinking Dark one.

I winced "sorry I forgot where we were for a second. Does that answer your question?" I asked sarcastically.

Gold rolled his eyes but nodded "at least to my satisfaction. Now what exactly should I change?" he asked with calculating eyes.

I snorted "well Bell for starters, I'm gonna be honest here you guys work out in the end but I hated how you had to change who you were for her. That isn't healthy, she should accept you for you" I said as I folded my arms and huffed.

I sighed before continuing "Sure you don't need to go on murder sprees but it's okay to kill to protect the ones you love or to want power. Those things are quite normal and you shouldn't be shamed for it and it doesn't make you evil. Charming would kill for his wife and be called a hero but if you do it you're a villain. It's all about perspective and if your going to settle for Bell then at least be you. You can still be you and have power, power doesn't mean evil. Look at me, I have more power than you could imagine but I save people every day and punish the guilty at the same time. The world is not Black or white. It is not good or evil. It is perpetual shades of grey" I said with conviction in my voice.

Gold looked at me in bewilderment before nodding.

I sagged in relief "good, now a second thing. The boy will not be your undoing until he is well into manhood and you basically tell him to kill you. And the author is a huge dick who use to date Cruella. Now, remember everything that I said because I am about done with fairytales. We will probably pop in again sometime to see what you lot change but good by for now deary" I said with a devilish smirk.

Before he could say anything me and my mates were running into the tunnel.

I looked back at them with a glare "now don't fool around this time. Harry Potter, here we come" I said excitedly before starting to look through universes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I know this one is short guys. I just wanted to wrap up real quick so we can go to harry potter. I also know it's been a hot minute but I only really write for this book when I have the inspiration for it.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.