The Vampire Diaries- Part 6

We spent a week in this universe just tying up loose ends so that everything wouldn't just explode the second they left.

 Honestly, most of the time was spent killing enemies before they became enemies. 

Eli and Nik also spent time with their siblings before we go. 

I actually got along great with them all which was fun since they were my favorite people in this whole damn universe. Hell Finn even likes me.

It took some work including finding a long-lost sister and lover for him but by the end he was definitely on team Siena.

The second I gave Kol and Rebekah their own fuck up books they were happy as hell.

 They weren't that upset in the first place given they have spent a thousand years wanting some space from Nik and now they were finally getting it. 

They were a little upset at the fact they couldn't get a hold of us if they tried but I ensured we would be coming back regularly and that if anything did happen if I know about it it's already in the books.

The worst part of the week was when kol went mental after finding out about his death and Siles being released. 

He threw a giant tantrum. 

He was throwing things and lashing out at anyone who came near. He only calmed the hell down when I yelled at him like the child he was acting like. 

After I got him calmed down I made sure he knew everything I did about Siles which was actually kinda funny.

You should have seen his face when I told him that Stephen was Siles's doppelganger.

All of their faces were hilarious when I explained the actual origin of the doppelganger and how the only reason their mom's spell even worked was because she perverted Qatsias original spell she learned from Anya. 

Not to mention using an already existing doppelganger that was made out of an existing immortality spell. Esters bitchy ass got real lucky with that one. 

Honestly the look on their face when I said Tatia wasn't the OG doppelganger was so funny I don't think I will ever forget it. My favorite is still kitty kat by far. Elana is just not my cup of tea.

Once they were ready to go they said their goodbyes and we were off to the next adventure. Their faces when they entered the tunnel were hilarious.

 It was like watching kids see Disneyland for the first time. 

I just laughed and kept running leading them to a different universe. Let the search begin. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I know it was short but I just wanted to do a closing chapter then I'm gonna go somewhere else. Idk where I'm taking them yet. I will honestly probably use a random number generator until it picks one I like. That's normally how I do it if I can't pick. I wanna do a couple short ones then I'll go back to the 100 then another couple short ones then ill do harry potter. At least that's the plan for now. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

ok I'm just gonna say this cuz it will effect my writing probably. I'm eating chocolate like a motherfucker this week if you get what i mean so i might not be in a super writing mood so bare with me plz.