Game of Thrones - Part 3

Previously

I looked at Nik and Elijah in panic before all three of us were running towards the traveling party before we find a bunch of dead lions. 

It didn't take long to find the royal party.

All we had to do was follow the screams. This is why I give them busy work, can't go two minutes without fucking killing someone...

I stopped short as soon as I had gotten to the epicenter. Nothing could describe the ridiculousness of what I had walked into. What the fuck...?

Kai was bouncing around the hound stabbing him in different places with a manic grin on his face. Kol appeared to be playing some kind of game with Cersei, Joffrey, and Robert while Murphy just looked around board as he kept the guards from interfering while simultaneously throwing things in a pile.

From what I could tell it was various weapons and jewelry.

It took me a few seconds to process what was happening but when I did I gave the three of them an unimpressed look and cleared my throat after lifting the invisibility spell.

All of their heads immediately whipped towards me before the three simultaneously winced.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

Nik and Elijah stood beside me with matching scolding looks, though Nik's was definitely laced with amusement as he looked around.

Kol was the first one to collect himself as he walked towards me with his most charming smile "Well you see...We were just doing as you asked and we happened-" Kol started saying before Elijah cut him off abruptly.

"Kol, stop buying time and just tell us what happened, you weren't supposed to be seen. We were very clear about this" Elijah said as he raised an unimpressed eyebrow. A thousand years' worth of listing to Kol talk out of his ass...

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed "You can't just slaughter people when you get bourd" I said in exasperation.

Immediately Kai looked at me incredulously "Why not?" he said as if he actually doesn't understand. He probably doesn't...damn I can pick em...

Murphy just raised his hands in a surrender motion "I was outvoted! I just tried to keep them from killing everyone" He said as he took on an air of innocence that none of us were buying as he tried to hide his pile behind him so I couldn't see it.

Kol and Kai looked at him in betrayal but he just carelessly shrugged as if to say 'You would do the same thing' which, admittedly, is true.

I just let out a tired sigh and shook my head "Start compelling everyone to forget this ever happened, now please" I said as I motioned to the people standing around watching us with wide eyes.

I walked up to Kol's little dinner party and turned towards him "why are they so quiet, I know these asshats would never keep their mouths shut this long?" I asked as I looked over Cersei and Joffrey, I just ignored Robert as he grunted beside me.

"Silencing spell darling, their voices got tiring quickly, especially the tiny blond one. Is he the one Elijah said was a pretension little shit that reminded him of Nik during one of his tantrums all the time?" Kol asked casually as if he wasn't purposely insulting his brother.

Nik threw a rock at the back of his head in retaliation which Kol immediately caught and threw back at him without a second thought.

I just rolled my eyes and looked over the royals.

A little light bulb went off as I stared at them and I smirked viciously as I leaned down to look Robert Baratheon in the eyes.

"You will forget everything that happened today, you stopped for lunch for the moment because you were hungry and the king eats whenever he wants. You will forget everything that has happened within the last hour and simply continue on as if nothing has happened. You will accept Ned Starks's rejection of the hand of the king and leave the north accordingly if he deems it so. Two days after you return to King's landing send your Basterds away from the city. You will give them each money to make their life and a house to steward under or an apprenticeship. They are from Royal blood, they deserve comfortable lives at the least. In a year's time you will look upon Joffrey's golden hair and realize he is not of your seed, you will fall into a rage and kill Joffrey all the while proclaiming Cersei a whore as loud as possible for all to hear" I said as I compelled him. Now this will be interesting...

I watched as Cerise fought against her spell desperately as she glared at me.

I smirked and walked over to her slowly "Oh, are you next then? Okay" I said sweetly before leaning forward to meet her eyes.

"You will grow to resent Joffrey, Over the next year you will start to see him as he truly is, a cruel, mad, spoilt little boy that has no place as king. When Robert goes to kill him you will scream but do nothing to stop it until Joffrey is dead. With his death you will see Tommen as your jewel, Your little lion. You will strike down the Baratheon threat and place him on the iron throne" I said with a sickly sweet smile on my face. I never liked this bitch...

As I pulled away I had a sudden thought to I met her eyes again "You'll forget everything that has happened in the last hour, Your fat oaf of a husband couldn't go another minute without filling his gullet so he stopped the entire party. You will find the Starks Dull and want nothing to do with them. You do not care about their frozen wasteland and their barbarian nature. You simply want to leave the north as soon as possible. You're physically unable to hurt any of the Starks and Targaryens or order it done. You will have the mountain killed within the next 3 years, when an opportunity presents itself you will take it and dispose of the beast. If anyone finds out say he attacked you" I said with no emotion in my voice.

I watched as the compulsion took place and her face glazed over as she forgot everything that happened in the last hour.

I quickly erased the last hour from Joffrey's memories while making him unable to hurt the Starks in any way. Better safe than sorry.

Once everyone was compelled me and my mates ran back to the godswood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all liked what I did there. I'm gonna be honest, game of thrones hurt me. So I'm not letting this one hurt me, no way in hell. This shit is going right even if I gotta stack the deck.

Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original characters and plots.