House of the Dragon - Part 2

By the time they all met back up there were two deaths in the castle, thankfully both they had planned and there had been no surprises.

Upon his arrival to the meeting point Kai had happily shown Siena his new sword which she indulged for a while before gently telling him they had to leave it. He had pouted but eventually was won over with a few suggestive promises.

The truth was Kai would have given up the sword just to see Siena happy but he would gladly take some undivided attention when he could. He liked the others just fine, he saw them as brothers in a way but it still got crowded in his opinion. Maybe he was biased, he did kill one group of siblings so maybe he just had problems sharing.

Siena just shook her head fondly as she sat down on a turned-over tree "So we are definitely between episode four or five. No doubt about it. Rhaenyra only has two sons and isn't pregnant yet. The objective is to stop the dance. Any suggestions?" she asked as she crossed her arms.

Elijah casually stepped forward "I think the first thing we should decide is whether we heal Viserys or leave him to his fate. He made a decent king but he also is the cause of the dance itself" he said as he looked at the far-off red keep.

Nik scoffed "How do they explain it if we heal him? He's been sick for years and at this point is extremely frail. The masses would believe it a miracle by the gods but the lords and the Measters would never believe it" he said derisively as he leaned against a tree.

Elijah nodded "You are correct but the king's word is law so if he says it happened they have no choice but to believe it. He took years further to die originally, if we heal him back to his original state or even a portion it would extend the war by years. Rhaenyra's Son's would be older, more able to handle war alonge with their dragons. Even if the dance did happen again the results would be different" he said evenly.

He may or may not have a fondness for Viserys and had wished his character stayed longer in the show. The moment when Viserys leaves his sick bed to protect Rhaenyra truly showed how much he loved his daughter and Elijah could respect that, not to mention he wasn't a bad ruler when he wasn't a puppet dancing on the strings of others.

Elijah has known many rulers in his time and the best ones were good men who put their families before their kingdoms. If a ruler could not handle his family how would he ever handle the kingdom?

Kol rolled his eyes dramatically "Sure, and it has nothing to do with your simping after him?" he asked sarcastically, just trying to stir the pot. He didn't really care either way.

Elijah simply ignored him with the others, bar Siena, all had varying degrees of amusement written on their faces.

Siena just shook her head "Okay so we heal the king. I like it so far. Honestly, I think we should just get Rhaenyra, Viserys, and Alicent in a room together. Comepell them to tell the damn truth and get their heads out of their asses. It's the only way anything will really get done" she said in exasperation.

Murphy nodded "Probably the best way to go about this. Even though I don't like the idea of being left bored for a few hours while you have that chat it's probably the fastest way to get us off this universe" he said teasingly.

Siena smirked "Well if you three agree not to go batshit while we are there you could come along" she said suggestively.

Kol shook his head "no, I would rather get some hunting done, don't worry darling I remember the rules. No killing, at least not those who did nothing wrong" he said as he rolled his eyes, Kie and Murphy going with him.

She had made it clear that snatch eat release was the way to do it unless the victims were murderers or rapists or some hit like that. She had learned to give them an outlet if they need it and if a universe was down a few pieces of scum no one would cry over spilled milk.

Elijah glared at Kol's retreating form "How you get him to listen I will never understand" he said in mystification.

Siena snorted "It's easy, I use his dick" she said sarcastically as she snickered. Nik guffawed as Elijah just huffed.

"Okay, Nik can you work on compelling the guards and staff that if they see or hear anything strange they are to ignore it and continue their normal routines? Upon the sunrise they will remember the night as every other or something alonge those lines. While you do that Elijah and I will get Allicent Viserys and Rhaenyra in a room together and get this all worked out" Siena said, getting together a game plan.

Elijah and Nik both nodded "We will meet in the king's chambers" Elijah said to the three of them. Nik snickered "you just want to see that ridiculous model" he said cheekily before speeding away.

Siena snickered at the look of offense on Elijah's face before kissing it away quickly and leaving to go and begin her work. She had kingdoms to save damnit.