Lost- Part 2

Once I was inside the hatch I decided to just look around until I found Desmond because I have always wanted to see the inside of this place. 

After going through the hallway area we passed the computer before I heard the cocking of a gun. 

"Are you my replacement?" I heard Desmond ask before I turned to face him to see him pointing his gun at me like he did in the show. 

I almost laughed if it wasn't for the fact Jack got all aggressive and raised his gun back.

"Sure if you wanna go with that. Jack put the fucking gun down. Trust me you and him are going to be great friends" I said before casually walking over to the dinette area. 

"Now boys put away your toys and let's have a civilized conversation" I said while crossing my legs. 

Jack, knowing to listen to me, puts down his gun but Desmond doesn't, instead he decides to ask the question first. "What did one snowman say to the other snowman?" he asked us. 

I just looked at him with the smile falling off my face "it smells like carrots. Now put your fucking gun down or I will make it to where you never see Penny again" I said starting to glare at him when he doesn't immediately listen.

 Now put your fucking gun down or I will make it to where you never see Penny again" I said starting to glare at him when he doesn't immediately listen

Getting tired of waiting I sped to him and took his gun straight from his hands before sitting back down and putting the gun on the table. 

"Now are you going to listen to me? I'm trying to help you but I can very well decide against that" I said glaring at him trying to show him I was very close to not fixing his shit. 

"What the hell are you?" he asked me but he did listen and sat down. 

I explained the same shit I did to Jack and Locke. God I should just make a recording so I don't have to keep explaining this over and over again.

Once I was done explaining the basics of me being from another universe he started asking questions. 

"How do you know about penny?" Desmond asked while Jack just kinda sat back and observed. 

I huffed but answered "dude don't you get it by now? I know everything, for me this whole thing is a tv show and from the looks of it were at the beginning of season 2. I'm pretty sure Penny is already searching for you and honestly, if you listen to me I can get you your happy ending...well at least a better ending that you were going to have. Now I'm not going to go into all the explanations and shit because I would just have to repeat it about 20 fucking times. We three are going to go to their camp, let everyone eat, get a damn shower, and then we are all going to talk. It will be easier getting this all done at once but in the meantime if you wanna get together the A team that would be fine" I said talking to Jack by the end. 

Desmond seemed to be content with the fact I was going to help him be with Penny so he just kinda sat back and let me run the show. 

Jack looked at me confused "the A team?" he asked. 

I gave him a duh look "dude you know exactly who the hell I'm talking about. Kate, Sayid, Lock, Charlie and Hugo. I know Sawyer, Jin, and Michel will get here soon but we just have to wait for them, before you ask their raft wrecked on the other side of the island and there with the first-class passengers and there gonna be making their way here" I explained to Jack who honestly looked like he was about to shit himself.

I was honestly starting to feel bad for the guy, he was like a confused puppy. This is a lot for his little mind to process...let's make him at least feel a little better. 

With that thought I leaned forward and smiled reassuringly before saying "oh just so you know, you ain't seeing shit. The ghost thing of your father is the smoke monster trying to fuck with you. He is a real dick but he can only turn into someone who is dead. You're not doing a bad job at being a leader, you just got a lot of things going against you. Plus you are surrounded by people who excel at fucking shit up" I said trying to be reassuring in my own sarcastic way. 

The look on his face was like he was going to break for a second before he composed himself and nodded at me with what seemed to be some self-assurance.

Once I had gotten the two puppy dogs on good terms I left them for Desmond to show Jack where the door was and then he would be back with someone to push the button after he went back to their camp to get everyone together so I could talk to all o...

Once I had gotten the two puppy dogs on good terms I left them for Desmond to show Jack where the door was and then he would be back with someone to push the button after he went back to their camp to get everyone together so I could talk to all of them at the same time. 

I ran and grabbed Locke and unsurprisingly Kate and brought them to the door where Jack was waiting for me. Hah like he even realized I left 

Once I had stopped running and they all realized what just happened Kate immediately started asking questions but I just looked at her and said "ok I will explain everything in a few minutes but I'm doing it to all of you at once cuz this repeating shit is getting annoying" I said with a huff. 

She nodded at me before asking quietly "where is the case" I just rolled my eyes at her. 

"Girl you don't need a damn toy plane, I'm getting the case anyways but you need to have a good cry and let it all out. Besides that particular death wasn't your fault" I said before just walking to where I thought their camp was.

As it turns out I was heading in the right direction and Kate even shut up the rest of the way there. I did give her a shit ton to think about. I reasoned with myself when I noticed her silence. 

When we got close I had them go get the A-team because if I tried to just talk to the whole lot of them I knew I would get nothing done but if I had them all glaze a path for me then it will be a lot fucking easier. 

I sat on a log with Lock while Kate and Jack went off to get the rest of the A team. 

I took the time to think of a plan for how the hell I was going to fix everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there is part 2. Like I said I'm putting more detail and slowing the stories down a bit so it's not all just information thrown in your face. This will make me have to spend more time in certain worlds but I'm hoping it will ground the book a bit more. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.