The Vampire Diaries- Part 8

Recap:

"And why would they listen to you?" Damon asked with a lifted eyebrow. I smirked at him "well because I'm there mate" I said simply

The look on Damon's face was priceless. 

I could also see his brain working already so I cut that shit off real quick. 

"Don't even think about it. I am not some damsel in distress that you can just steal away and use as leverage. I travel the multiverse and now my mates travel with me. Do you want to know why you should be on your best behavior with me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him while he just looked gobsmacked. 

I smiled condescendingly at him "well I'll answer that question for you. In my universe this whole place was a TV show and I know your past, present, and future so I would really recommend working with us and maybe I'll tell you some information that will save you a shit ton of time. As well as your brother's life" I said with a smirk still very present on my face and Nik and Eli had matching smirks as well. We have him by the balls and everyone knows it.

He had a look on his face of wanting to murder me and kiss me at the same time and it only made me want to laugh harder

 "What do you want?" he gritted out. 

Alaric was just looking at me with wide eyes. 

I smiled at him "simple, we need daylight rings and you all need Klaus's blood. As well as some information if we can make a deal. Either bring us to bonbon or get her here, we want to make a deal" I said with a more serious face now since I was trying to seem like the bitch in charge. Seem? I am the bitch in charge. 

Once I had said that he seemed to relax and he just nodded. 

He pulled out his phone and told Bonny to get her ass down here. 

I just went and sat down at a booth with a mate on each side of me while Damon and Alaric sat on the booth across from us.

After a minute of silence while we waited I could tell Damon was about to combust. 

"What did you mean my brother's life?" he asked me impatiently. 

I smiled at him condescendingly "I'll tell you but only if you agree to leave the Mikelsons alone from now on, I don't ever want to hear about more plots to kill them or entomb them or anything. You stay the hell out of Mikealson business and they will do the same. If you agree to these terms I will tell you the major things I know" I said evenly.