Lost- Part 5

After a few days, people finally stopped just asking me questions and would let me relax. 

I was just walking around watching everybody when I ran into Shannon. 

She was walking Vincent and I immediately dropped and started petting him. 

I love animals so much but it's not like you can have a pet when you are going to different universes and putting your life at risk every 5 seconds. 

She gave me a small smile but I could tell she was just being polite. It's better than her being a bitch, which I'm sure she would be if I wasn't some person with powers that could kill her in a second if I wanted to.

I gave her a smile "so are you seeing Walt yet?" I asked casually while I pet the adorable dog in front of me. 

She blinked at me for a second pretty shocked "I...I saw him last night... I thought I was just crazy...is he real?" she asked, starting to get kinda frantic. 

I just laughed a bit "yes you are really seeing him. I honestly don't know why but I do know you need to just ignore it. I will get Walt back, you do not need to worry about it. I wish I had more answers but they didn't really go into Walt's weird powers and I don't know a lot about that. He is safe and I have it completely under control. You do not need to worry, if you see him again just tell him someone is going to come and help him and then leave him alone" I said before giving her a reassuring smile. 

I pet the dog one more time then stood up and walked away to go hang out with Hurley. He is my favorite person here. I like Sawyer too though but he isn't here.

 I like Sawyer too though but he isn't here

I was hanging out with Hurley and Charlie just sitting around a fire playing poker. 

"So what was all that shit about numbers?" Charlie asked all of a sudden. 

Hugo put his head down before mumbling "there the numbers I won the lottery with, there cursed or at least I thought they were" he said quietly.