The Vampire Diaries- Part 13

"Who is Kai?" Freya asked confused.

"He is a sociopath inside a Gemini prison world" I explained with an exasperated tone.

"I have heard of the Gemini coven in passing but I never knew they could make prison worlds" she said with a raised eyebrow.

I smiled sarcastically "yep, they're known for prison worlds and merging twins. Luckily I know where Joset Laughlin should be so this might not be as hard as I think it will be" I said while bringing my head up to rub my forehead.

The rest of my mates soon came to see what was wrong when they could sense my emotions through the bond

"What's wrong love, we can feel your annoyance" Nik said as they sat down on the couches around us.

"Just the fact it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get to Kai. He's another mate" I said with a groan.

They all nodded "how hard can it be?" Elijah asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Seeing he is in a prison world and we will need to get a stubborn ass coven to actually listen to us I would say pretty hard" I told them.

After that, I filled them in on what I knew and we all brainstormed.

"Why don't we just ask the coven leader dude? He won't be merging once he leaves with us anyway so he might just let us take him" Murphy said with a shrug.

I thought about it for a second "that's plan A but I would like to have a B, C, and D" I said with a shrug.

"Fair enough. You can never have too many backup plans" Murphy said with a smirk.

"I think we should go to Josette first and see if she will take the deal. Honestly, there is very little risk to them since he literally won't be in this universe anymore" I explained.

She was smart and he could always figure out how to get out on his own while if he comes with us he isn't a risk....wait....I'm such an idiot.

I turned suddenly to Freya "can you get in contact with him?" I ask urgently.

She seemed to consider it for a moment "if I could channel someone I think I could project you into the prison world" she said after a moment.

I smiled blindingly "brilliant, you can channel Nik and Elijah and if you need the boost murphy, our connection might even make it easier" I said happily.

Nik looked a little put out making me glare at him "you would have anyway, trust me Nik she can be trusted

Nik looked a little put out making me glare at him "you would have anyway, trust me Nik she can be trusted. You accepted her after a season on your own, she helped raise your daughter when you couldn't. She truly just wants to be a part of your family" I said strongly.

He looked chastised knowing I wouldn't lie about something like this and then nodded to Freya.

She was looking at me with gratefulness in her eyes making me smile.

Once we were ready for the spell she grabbed my hands and had Nik and Elijah hold each of her shoulders as she channeled them.

She was using our connection to bring me straight to him.

As she started chanting I was suddenly standing in what looked like some random diner but I saw Kai cooking.

He was dancing around to music-making me smile "hey handsome" I said casually as I leaned against the bar counter.

He immediately turned towards me with shock in his eyes, surprisingly I felt the connection but he didn't immediately make him transform. Huh, must need to be in-person to actually connect us.

"How are you here? And why don't I want to kill you?" he asked while looking at me confused.

I laughed "that would be because I'm your mate. Now we don't have long to talk so I need you to listen carefully then you can get out of this prison and join me" I said with a smirk.

His eyes widened "you know the way out?" he asked frantically.

I nodded "yep, see we were planning this elaborate escape and then I remembered you have all the ingredients to do it yourself. Now go to an island in nova scotia and there is a rock with bennet blood in it that should have some kinda symbol on it or some shit, it's a gravestone. Once you have that you just need the knife with your sister's powers in it that's in the tree stump at your old house. Once you get out go to Mystic falls Virginia and ask for the Mikaeson mansion. I'll be there waiting with the others" I said commandingly.

He smirked and looked me up and down "I do love women in charge. So you say I'm your mate?" he asked while taking a step towards me.

I just laughed and shook my head at him in amusement "yes, your my mate as well as a few others who you can meet when you get here. Now, I have to go as the witch who is channeling me is running out of juice but meet me in Mystic falls, no debtors to kill your family" I said while pointing a finger at him with a teasing glare.

He saluted me making me giggle before I was suddenly back in the living room and Freya had blood running down her eyes.

I immediately offered her some blood to heal which she took gladly "well now it's just a waiting game" I said casually as Freya pulled away from my wrist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got halfway thru the chapter before realizing he could just come on his own if she told him the ingredients. I felt like such a dumbass lol. Hope u guys like Kai as one of her mates. I wanted a witch so they could make their own damn daylight rings lol. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot,