The 100 - part 1

I sped through their entire camp before just stopping in front of Bellamy and Clarke while they were having one of their season 1 arguments.

The second he saw me Bellamy had his gun pointed at me. 

"Oh good you haven't found the guns yet that means I can probably still stop u guys from fucking too much up" I said with a relieved sigh. 

"Who the hell are you and what do you mean we haven't found the guns yet?!" Bellamy said in his tough-guy voice. 

"Oh don't act like such a damn macho man your sister is way more badass than you" I said while giving him a smirk. 

I saw Octavia smirk at that before Bellamy took a threatening step forward. 

I immediately took the gun from his hand with super speed "I'm your fucking fairy godmother don't test me or you are off the bucket list" I said giving him a teasing glare. Yes I have a bucket list of my favorite guy characters I wanna screw...sue me so would you

He looked shocked before taking a step back in alarm. "How did you do that?!" Clarke demanded. 

"God you really do act like a princess. I told you already, I'm your fairy godmother" I said with a smirk. 

They all looked really confused so I decided to enlighten them. 

I started laughing and said "ok I'm not a fairy but I am here to help you and keep you all from your 20,000 monumental fuck ups. Like god damn seriously how many times do you guys have to commit genocide before you chill the hell out?" I was getting a bit ranty and off-topic. 

They all looked at me shocked and like I was insane. 

"Ok let's cut to the chase, you need to stop trying to get the people on the Arc not to know you're here. I know you shot the chancellor but just give up who told you to do it and he will make a deal. Has Raven come down yet?" I asked Clarke because Bellamy was pretty much catatonic. 

"Wha..what do you mean Raven?" She stuttered. 

Everyone was looking at Bellamy in shock. 

"Hey don't be so damn shocked u all just wish you were the one to shoot him. And if Ravens not down yet that means we don't need to make the missiles that burn down the grounder village so yay" I said with an indifferent shrug. 

"And Ravens Fins girlfriend so I wouldn't sleep with him if I were you" I said and laughed at Clark's face. 

"I..i wasn't...i wouldn't sleep with Fin" she said while spluttering. 

I just laugh and shake my head at her "yes you would but hey no judgment, you go girl. So when Raven comes down we're gonna use the radio to get the rest of the Arc down here. Then we will make an alliance with the grounders and we will prepare for prime fiya" I said while starting to walk back and forth while I'm thinking. 

They all look at me like I'm crazy "oh don't give me that look I just poofed out of nowhere with powers are you really going to question my wisdom when I'm trying to help you and save literally all of you from dying cuz by the end there are literally like 10 of you who survive. Would you prefer I didn't warn you about all the shit that's gonna go wrong?" I said giving them a challenging look because I'm here to help them, they need me not the other way around.

My tirade was cut off by Raven's drop ship coming from the Arc. 

"See there's Raven now we just need to stop the culling of 300 hundred innocent people for nothing. Now I'm gonna go get her real quick I'll be back in a few minutes you all start finding as much food as possible and possibly combat training, you're gonna need it" I said before speeding away to go find Raven.

When I found her dropship she was unconscious from the impact so I grabbed her and the radio being as careful as possible not to break anything. 

When I got back to the camp I was annoyed to find out that they hadn't listened to me. 

"What the hell, I know you guys are teens but come on this is life and death of you and everyone you love GET TO IT" I screamed at them which seemed to actually do the damn trick. 

I walked over to Fin "here is your girlfriend, get me as soon as she wakes up please" I said politely to him. 

He smiled at me and nodded before taking her to his tent. "Ok I need Monty" I said to Bellamy and Clarke. 

They blinked at me before Clarke answered "he's in the dropship" she pointed to the dropship and I actually did a little squeal out loud. 

"God I've always wanted to actually see the inside of this thing" I mumbled to myself but they definitely heard me by the confused looks on their faces. 

"You guys are just gonna have to roll with it at this point" I said with a shrug.

I walked into the dropship to see Monty and Jasper there talking "awww you guys are still so innocent" I said with a beaming smile. 

They blinked at me in confusion before Monty asked "who are you?" 

I just smiled at them "well cuties my name is Siena and I'm here to save all your asses I have this handy dandy radio for you, now don't you dare break it if you feel you hit a roadblock just wait till Raven wakes up" I said giving Monty a firm teacher pointer finger to make my point. 

He immediately took the radio in shock before nodding at me eagerly and walking away to try and set it up.

Jasper gives me his shy flirty smile and I just smirk at him "hhmm your not on the list but I could be persuaded to add you" I said while eyeing him up. 

He looks at me seemingly to catch what I'm saying at least a bit if the smirk growing on his face was anything to go by. 

"And what list is that?" He asks being the smoothest he had ever been, at least by the show's standards. 

"Well the list of guys I wanna fuck while I'm here of course" I said knowing that would throw him off. 

He seemed shocked so I laughed lightly "yea definitely added to the list" I said with a smirk before walking away with a swing to my hips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? I don't wanna write out all the scenes from the show word for word so normally I just summarize cuz if you are reading this you most likely already know what I'm talking about. And I think I'm gonna make a smut book for this book instead of just put them in since I'm gonna make her kinda slutty so there's gonna be a lot of guys lol and I don't want this book to be all smut so I would rather just put them in their own book.

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character

okay guys this is me way later. I am going through and editing this book. so if it suddenly goes to really crappy editing you know why.