Season 1: 4# Surprise It's A Surprise Darkness

Calum's POV

While Wendy and I were hanging out by the pool, sudden darkness came out of nowhere. We were both frightened by this blackout. Luckily, Wendy and I have the power to let our bodies glow. Even though we didn't transform.

Wendy: What happened? Why are you glowing?

Calum: Woah, calm down Wendy. Look, no need to be afraid.

Wendy: Phew. Now what?

Calum: We have to meet up with the others upstairs. C'mon.

Luke H's POV

While Sierra and I were outside, we noticed a sudden blackout going on in the university. Luckily, we were both able to glow even though we don't need to transform. But we're still scared.

Sierra: What's happening, Luke?

Luke: Must've been the blackout. We're going back inside and meet the others upstairs.

Sierra: Wait, what?

Luke: Don't worry, we can light the way.

Sierra: Of course, your name means 'light' in Greek.

Shawn's POV

While Camila and I were eating some Chinese food, a sudden blackout occurred. I put down the box to find out the cause of the blackout when I started glowing. Same for Camila who is also glowing. We need to meet up with the others upstairs.

Camila: Shawn, you're glowing.

Shawn: I know. Follow me, Camila.

Camila: Why? Where are we going?

Shawn: Upstairs. We need to meet up with the others.

Zoe's POV

Henry and I were having fun, talking about stuff when a sudden blackout happened. I freaked out a bit until Henry and I both started glowing. And we haven't even transformed yet.

Henry: What's going on?

Zoe: Must be a blackout.

Henry: Does this happen a lot to you?

Zoe: Not really, this is the first time. In Zodiac hero legend, a blackout occurs when a dark spirit's megalomania grows strong. And oh boy Caligula's megalomania is so strong.

Henry: What are we going to do?

Zoe: Meet up with the others, c'mon.

Michael's POV

Crystal and I were having fun, dancing on the dance floor when the music and lights are out. It must be a blackout. That's when the both of us started glowing.

Crystal: Michael, what's going on?

Michael: A blackout.

Crystal: A what?

Michael: We need to meet up the others upstairs. Even though I don't know what happened.

Raphael's POV

Taegan and I were outside, looking at the moon and the stars when a sudden blackout happened. It shocked the both of us even though we started glowing at that exact moment. The only thing we need to focus on right now is to meet up with the others.

Taegan: Why is it dark?

Raphael: Must be a blackout.

Taegan: What do you mean?

Raphael: When a dark spirit's megalomania is strong, there will be a blackout. This hasn't happened before and it is only a legend. I didn't know this legend could actually happen.