Season 1: 3# Confessions

Author's Note

This chapter will be told in characters' perspectives so it'll be either shorter or longer than the other chapters.

Calum's POV

We were having fun when I decided that Wendy and I should have a date by the pool. So I decided to ask her out.

Calum: Hey Wendy, do you think we could, you know, have a date by the pool.

Wendy: Really? You're taking me on a date?

Calum: Yup.

Wendy: Sure.

We were both walking downstairs to head to the pool when we started talking. I got nervous, I had chills in my spine. Also, it is my first date with Wendy ever since I confessed my love with her last year.

Wendy: Calum?

Calum: Yes?

Wendy: I like your hair. It's so long a fluffy.

Calum: Thanks.

Wendy: And that blonde highlight adds it up.

Calum: Aww, Wendy.

We soon arrived at the pool where we both relaxed. There are many other teens and young adults who are swimming there. But Wendy and I decided to relax by the swimming pool.

Wendy: It's so relaxing.

Calum: I know.

Wendy: I haven't been on a date before, Calum. I'm kinda nervous.

Calum: Don't be, Wendy. I also haven't been on a first date before. Let's just make the best out of it.

I leaned over and kissed Wendy and she kissed me back. This is the best moment ever even though I don't enjoy parties. But parties give you a chance to confess your love to someone and get to know them. And eventually, kiss.

Wendy: Okay.

Luke H's POV

Sierra and I walked downstairs to go outside and grab some fresh air. Since we have been on multiple dates before, I decided to make it more special. Now that we're in the UK.

Sierra: It's beautiful, Luke.

Luke H: I know. I could feel the fresh air too.

Sierra: You know, I wish I could go to Vietnam.

Luke H: Me too, also Australia. But because of Caligula, we aren't allowed to go anywhere in the Asia Pacific.

Sierra: I get that.

Luke H: Yeah.

Sierra: So when will we ever get engaged.

Luke H: I haven't thought about it. Maybe after Michael marries Crystal I guess.

Sierra: Okay.

I kissed Sierra on the lips and she kissed back. This is to show how much I loved her, I love her so much. She was the second girl I ever had after Arzaylea but Arzaylea is a mean girl and Sierra is the perfect girl I have.

Shawn's POV

Camila and I were just hanging out downstairs to eat some food. There's some Chinese food so I ate it because I love it. But the only thing I don't like is parties, but that doesn't matter because I get to hang out with my Cuban girlfriend.

Camila: It's nice hanging out with you, Shawn.

Shawn: I know.

Camila: You really love Chinese food, huh?