Season 4: 4# Coach Creep

Zach's POV

My brother looked at June and Coach Creed's DMs which looks gross. It's like the coach is being some sort of pedophile who stalks children. Coach Creed is in an abusive and illegal relationship with June which could give him jail time. He's like the Tony and Ondreaz Lopez in this situation.

Yuto: Why did you say it's gross?

Ryan H: These are from Coach Creep.

Thaiyo: What did he say?

Ryan H: 'I want you. I need you. I can't stop thinking about you.'

We all looked at each other in suspense having a strange yet uncomfortable feeling about this. I took the phone from my brother's hand and connected it to a projector so that everyone could see. We were all disgusted about it.

Rena: Okay. So, Coach Creed was dating a student... and Jeff was blackmailing him and we know that Coach Creed and the rest of the jocks hates us.

Joanna: Jake and I don't hate you.

Grace: Yeah, that's three for three. So, what do we do, go to the police?

Zach: No. Wait, there must be something that links him to Jeff's house on that day. Let me keep looking.

Jake: Keep looking tomorrow, it's home time.

Joanna: Yeah. And tell me to return June's phone when you're done with it, okay?

Brad: We will.

We went downstairs from the rooftops and walked from the school to the dorms. It is a long walk and the sun is setting so we gotta head to our rooms before the sun is completely down. We finally arrived and we settle down in case we have to battle.

Zach: Hey Ryan, would you mind if we hang out in our rooms?

Ryan L: Sure. Wait, everyone else is heading to their dorms, what about Josh and Cooper.

Zach: I dunno, let's see what's going on.

Brad's POV

I was about to head up to my room when I noticed Cooper and Josh sitting down on one of the couches of the common room. Cooper leaning on his boyfriend while Josh comforts him. I called my boyfriend, Connor so that we could check on them.

Brad: Connor, I think we should check on them?

Connor: Who?

Brad: Cooper and Josh. They seem to be a bit upset.

Connor: But what about Coach and June? They were with each other the night Blake died and we had a battle with Jeff. Creed couldn't have killed Blake.

Brad: So who did?

Connor: Cut it out, we need to look after one of our members first.

Brad: Okay.

We went downstairs going up to Cooper and Josh who were both crying. I've never seen them this sad before so I had to try my best to comfort them. I think it's because they lost their parents or something.

Brad: Josh, Cooper, you alright? What's wrong?

Josh: Someone's making fun of our parents.

Brad: Can I see your amulets?

Cooper pressed his amulet and showed me a hologram of what the cyberbully was saying to the 2 16-year-olds. The first message aimed at Josh saying that his parents died because he is dyslexic while the second one aimed at Cooper. Saying that his parents don't care about him and abandoned him because of his disease.