Season 3: 4# Bloody Mary

Brad's POV

We ran from our dorms into the court where Blake's memorial is taking place. There is so much dark clouds chasing people and someone is just standing there. A teenaged girl with long brown hair and blue eyes who I recognised is standing there. That must be one of the students in our rival group, Jane.

Danna: Jane?

Reece: What is she doing here?

Jane: Hey you so-called heroes.

Bailee: What are you doing? You're disrespecting my boyfriend, Blake.

Jane: So what? Blake's dead.

George: So? A hero must be treated with respect when they die while you just stand around disrespecting him. Yes, you are a dark spirit but that doesn't give you a right to do that.

Jane: Well, you guys have killed Chase, Medusa, Hydra, Stheno, Lord and Genghis.

Brad: We didn't kill him, we jabbed them with Lunatite so that they won't awaken ever again.

Jane: That's still killing.

Zach: At least it doesn't involve stabbing.

Jane: Whatever.

Jane started transforming into a dark spirit in the form of Bloody Mary. That must be the new dark spirit Aren told us this morning. I knew that this is time for us to transform into light spirits.

Bloody Mary: (laughs) I am Bloody Mary and I'm going to destroy all of you. Including the memorial of Blake Richardson since he was the first person in your team to die.

Daniel: No, Blake wasn't the first person here who died. (Daniel and Devan in sync) I am.

Bloody Mary: What?

Daniel: (Devan's voice) I died back in Norfolk Island because Lord shot me. And the bullet is filled with poison extracted from a mushroom which shut down my organs. That's how I died.

Bloody Mary: Unbelievable.

Brad: Sometimes the old light spirit's body dies and the light spirit couldn't find a new body so that's why some of them have to merge.

Zach: Time to transform, Zodiac heroes... transform!

Zach's POV

We all transformed into light spirits and Blake and Devan managed to appear. This immediately shocked Bloody Mary, also I've confused why her human name is Jane. Because Lady Jane Grey was charged with high treason by Queen Mary I.

Bloody Mary: What? How and why am I seeing Devan and Blake alive and well? Did you fake your own deaths?

Devan: Actually humans are able to die while light spirits like us are immortal.

Blake: Yeah.

Bloody Mary: What about dark spirits, are they immortal?

Brad: Well, basically, yes but they won't awaken for many years if they are jabbed by Lunatite.

Zach: And that's why I have it right here.

I showed Bloody Mary the jab of Lunatite when she screeched and tried to attack me. I dodged her attacks and used my poison powers to attack her. I'm really glad I'm used to my new powers as a half Hydra half light spirit.

Corbyn: Nice shot.

Zach: Thanks.

Bloody Mary: Stop it with your father and son moment, I have no children that's why.