Season 6: 5# Intensive Care Unit

Ryan L's POV

Me and my friends waited for some news about Noah in the waiting room. All we know is that he's being rushed in and we dunno what happened to him. He got a really bad infection in his lungs and it got worse because of the lunatite. He has gotten so sick because of that metallic substance which looks like mercury.

Josh: Ryan, you alright?

Ryan L: I'm worried about him.

Henry: I know, we all are.

Harvey M: Is it my fault?

Max: No man, it isn't your fault. You got rid of the lunatite from his wound and Zach is trying his best to heal it.

Cooper: Ryan and I tried to heal it too, before Noah got rushed in.

Kan: Then what should we do now?

Luke S: Just wait.

Brad's POV

After a long time putting Noah on a ventilator and healing his wound, we finally got him settled in his room. We got him on an IV and a heart monitor as I checked for any complications. Zach checked Noah's breathing patterns and it took him a while before he told me.

Brad: How's his breathing patterns?

Zach: His breathing patterns were really bad. But with the high-flow nasal cannula it's getting better.

Prof. Williams: We don't have to put the trach back in luckily, his lungs aren't that badly infected by the lunatite. You brought him in just in time before the infection gets worse. If it gets worse, he could be back with the trach.

Brad: Zach and I will go meet up with everyone and tell the news.

Prof. Williams: Alright, I'll go check on a few things before he is clear for visitors.

Zach and I used our teleportation powers to teleport into the waiting room. But next to the waiting room so that no one could be surprised. We soon entered the waiting room where everyone else is.

Ryan L: Zach! How is he?

Zach: We hooked Noah up on a ventilator, his breathing sounds bad.

Cooper: Is he back on the trach?

Brad: No, we feel like we couldn't do that because he just got off it. So we agreed on another device called the high-flow nasal cannula. It's kind of like the high-flow version of our tubes we use every single day.

Ryan L: Wait, I've been on that thing before. Before I started wearing this nasal cannula.

Zach: Then you must be experienced.

Ryan L: Yup.

Prof. Williams: Hey guys, Noah is clear for visitors. But only some of you will come. The others would wait outside.

Zach: Ryan-

Ryan H: Am I coming.

Grace: Ryan, not you.

Daniel: Yeah bud.

Zach: Anyways, Ryan, Cooper, Josh and the rest of the secondary school kids would come.

Prof. Williams: Okay.

Brad: I'll just stick around to check on him.

Prof. Williams: Good, you can all follow me.

We followed Prof. Williams to the intensive care unit where we saw Noah through the window. I allowed Zach and his secondary school gang (except Gabbie, Lavender and Theo) to enter the room. I let myself in just in case things go wrong with the young boy.