Season 8: 5# The Clone

Brad's POV

As soon as we found the clone, we chased after it. Me and the other agility-based powers tried to catch up with clone Roman with all our power. But it seems like the clone is faster than all of us which means he's outrunning us. It's unusual because nobody outruns a Zodiac hero unless he's a dark spirit or something.

Brad: Hey! Come back here, you clone!

KJ: How can we catch up, our powers aren't strong enough during the day.

Clone Roman: You can't catch me, nitwits.

Rena: Ugh, the names.

Clone Roman: I'm heading to the backyard.

Nia: The backyard? Oh goodness.

Brad: He also might be heading to Yuansu park, let's go.

Zach's POV

Me and my team were sneaking in order to find out what's going on. We made a plan that Cooper would distract Ms. James while I grab the files from Mr. Tan. Or maybe he'll give it to me because he knows how much I need it.

Zach: Now.

Cooper: Ms. James. I saw some boys fighting on the football field.

Ms. James: That's hardly a matter for the police.

Cooper: I know but it made me feel really scared.

Ms. James: Okay, then. Better show me.

Then, I immediately went up to Mr. Tan who is carrying some files. When he saw me, he knew he has to give me the files because of how important they are. But I have to be careful not to show it to anyone because it's classified information.

Mr. Tan: James? Where did you go?

Zach: I think I saw him go that way. I can help with these. You're leaving now? I thought you're a teacher in the secondary school section here.

Mr. Tan: Oh, you can have some of the files, you really need them. If it is important for you to find out the truth of the murderer.

Zach: Thank you so much, Mr. Tan. You're the best teacher I've ever met.

Mr. Tan: Keep these files in the locker for safekeeping.

Zach: Okay.

Mr. Tan: I believe that you should do the right thing so that justice could be served.

Zach: Alright then. Swear this is classified information.

Mr. Tan: I'll see you tomorrow.

After I kept the files in my locker, I went up to and his team who were just standing there. I decided to just pop by and talk to them because it seems like they just chased someone. Or maybe just tired and exhausted in general, we've all been through this.

Zach: What's up?

Brad: Chased a clone. It's like he managed to outrun us when you could never outrun light spirits. Look over there.

Zach: Is that Roman?

Wendy: Yes but that's the real one. The clone we caught managed to disappear in a single touch. The other clone got arrested for murder.

Zach: So there are many Roman clones out there?

Troye: Yeah, I didn't know dark spirits could clone themselves.

Zach: Same. Only certain light spirits could clone themselves and all the clones disappear when they were touched.

Brad: I'm not sure if this applies to dark spirits.