Season 2: 6# Blake's Dead

Brad's POV

Before we left our dorms for the investigating team to investigate, we got changed into our casual clothes while Zach and Ryan packed up Cooper and Josh's clothes. We soon left our dorms and began our walk to med bay. I remembered where Cooper is so once we entered the hospital, we walked through the long halls and founded Cooper's room. I knocked on the door and heard a quick 'come in' from Josh. So we opened the door.

Brad: Hey Josh, hey Cooper.

Zach: Cooper, you can sit up already?

Cooper: Yup.

Josh: He just started his physio while you guys were gone. He also walked around the ward.

Cooper: It was painful at first and now I feel like I could move around again. Even though I still have to be on oxygen as well.

Ryan L: About that, how did the Lunatite managed to hit your lungs?

Cooper: I also have asthma. Prof. Williams' surgical team managed to take the chemicals out but it caused damage to my lungs.

Ryan L: I see.

We talked for a while until Prof. Williams came to the hospital room to tell us that she'll disconnect everything from Cooper. Josh went out of the bed as Cooper managed to sit up properly without feeling much pain like yesterday.

Prof. Williams: I'm glad you could sit up properly without any pain.

Cooper: I know.

Prof. Williams: I am going to release you today but you need to bring your IVs for your night feeding and your oxygen tank to your dorm. For now, you need to get changed and I'll have Brad to sign your discharge papers. Cuz you're still a minor and you don't have a legal guardian so Brad has to do it.

Josh helped Cooper change back to his casual clothes while he gets changed into his own casual clothes. Once they are out of the bathroom, I signed the discharge sheets and we're good to go. Cooper got his nasal cannula on as we walked out of med bay. Once we arrived, we saw a bunch of police officers and paramedics surrounding our dorm.

Josh: What's happening.

Cooper: Did someone die? If it is someone then who?

Zach: Cooper, Josh, you may not believe this but our friend, Bailee's boyfriend, is dead.

Josh and Cooper: What?!

The end...