Season 4: 5# Sick Leave

Brad's POV

After Prof. Williams went outside to clarify that one of our members is sick, I decided to grab a wet cloth and put it on Zach's forehead because of his fever. I went to the bathroom, grabbed a piece of cloth and soaked it in cold water. I folded it and went back to Zach and Ryan's room and put it on Zach's forehead.

Ryan L: Will he be okay?

Brad: He'll be fine, his healing powers need time for him to heal completely.

Cooper: Dad, did you accidentally put Lunatite instead of antibiotics?

Brad: No, I put antibiotics as usual. Judging by how much Lunatite was put in the IV and into Zach's port, I think it was added at midnight or when Zach was fast asleep. Usually, the antibiotics are done by the morning.

Cooper: That's like how my food goes from the bag all the way to my g-tube.

Brad: You seem to have more medical knowledge than me, son.

Cooper: Well, I have more medical knowledge on the digestive and sometimes respiratory system.

Brad: Same, cuz I have cystic fibrosis. But I'm going to work as a respiratory therapist and an intensive care doctor once I graduate.

Cooper: Cool.

That's when my sons, Ryan and I heard groaning and Zach rolled over. I think he's waking up from his sleep and the antibiotics are kicking in. Also, his healing powers are working quite well.

Brad: Zach, you alright?

Zach: Still feel like crap.

Brad: Why? You still sick? You still have a fever though.

Zach: Yup.

Brad: That's not good.

Josh: When will he ever get better?

Brad: Cystic fibrosis can't be cured. But can be treated and he'll be fine. He just needs to do some physio too.

Josh: Yeah.

Brad: We still have to work on how to expose Coach Creed though.

Ryan L: Wait, we are going to expose him for good.

Brad: We'll do it tomorrow, Zach's sick.

I went downstairs followed by the rest of the team, besides Zach. We're still figuring out ways to expose Coach Creed and we still have June's phone feature. Having us on sick leave gave us the time to try to expose Coach Creed and Jeff.

Brad: Okay, so we got all of the stuff. Now we need to try to put them together.

Henry: We can't just make a video out of everything.

Wendy: Can't we just email it to the entire college or something?

Brad: I think that would be a good idea.

Eddie: But how are we going to email the entire school.

Brad: I have an idea. First, I'll set up DGM's email which will be part of this online workspace. Then we'll put all of the screenshots of June and Coach Creed's DMs.

While I was walking, I notice Zach going downstairs with his IV. He went up to his dad, Jonah and put his head on his chest. He doesn't seem to be better, he's still pale and his cheeks are even redder than they usually are.

Jonah: Hey buddy, how you feeling?

Zach: Like crap.

Corbyn: Poor dude.