Season 9: 5# Big Plans

Caspar's POV

I'm with my roommate, KJ and we're talking about our future plans after we graduate. Because we'll be graduating at the same time. There are a lot of plans in mind such as going back to our home countries and work in their universities. Or probably go work in our home towns.

Caspar: So what would you do after graduating?

KJ: I'll be heading to my hometown, Auckland and work at the University of Auckland as a professor.

Caspar: I'll also he a professor, but in Oxford. Another top university from around here.

KJ: That would be cool.

Caspar: I think almost everyone here would be researchers and professors.

KJ: Yeah.

Vanessa's POV

Ever since Teagan moved in with her boyfriend, Raphael, Christian moved in with me. We started dating ever since Devan died but I'll always remember him. Anyways, we started talking about the stuff we'll do after we graduate. Maybe going back to Los Angeles or something.

Vanessa: So, what are you going to do once you graduate?

Christian: Work as a professor at the University of California because we'll head back to LA. And then we're going to get married.

Vanessa: Oh my god. Really?

Christian: Yeah.

Vanessa: I'll be working as a professor there too.

Christian: That's cool.

Vanessa: I know.

Tyler's POV

Ever since Christian decided to move in with his girlfriend, I'm stuck here with my little brother, Daniel. I'm worried about leaving Daniel behind because I'm the one graduating and not him. Also because he has so many medical conditions, I dunno what to do.

Daniel: Tyler, what will you be doing after graduation?

Tyler: Oh, erm... I'll be working as a professor at the University of California. It's in LA, where we live.

Daniel: Yeah. I'll be staying here because I'm a 1st year becoming a 2nd year.

Tyler: I dunno if Christian and I would leave you.

Daniel: What do you mean?

Tyler: Because you have a lot of medical conditions and we dunno who'll look after you.

Daniel: Don't worry, I can look after myself. As long as I'm doing my treatments for the medical conditions that are killing me. Such as haemophilia, cystic fibrosis and diabetes.

Tyler: Okay then.

Eben's POV

Ever since Wes decided to live in Yuansu park as a cat spirit, Zion decided to move in with me. But I won't be able to spend much time with him because I'll be graduating while he'll remain a student here. He'll become a 2nd year.

Zion: Eben, what would you do once you graduate?

Eben: I'll go back to LA and work as a professor at the University of California.

Zion: That's nice. If I were you, I would be a professor at the University of Toronto.

Eben: Wait, are you not American?

Zion: Yeah, I'm Canadian.

Eben: That's cool. Shawn, Kris, Yuto and Justin are Canadian.

Zion: I know and that's awesome.