Chapter 2: Same Name Against Same Name

Zach's POV

While Luke, Harvey and Ryan are fighting their other selves, the rest of us decided to ignore the fight and just settle in our rooms. I settled in Jonah and Corbyn's room because they're my dads. I was unpacking my stuff, as well as my treatment, Ryan, the British Ryan, came up to me.

Ryan L: Is that your vest therapy?

Zach: How do you know?

Ryan L: I heard that American cystic fibrosis patients have that. It's not common here in the UK.

Zach: Oh, so you know the equipment I have. I'm guessing you have cystic fibrosis too. Right?

Ryan L: Yup, I also have B. Cepacia like you.

Zach: How do you know?

Ryan L: I talked to your dads that you also have cystic fibrosis and you have B. Cepacia. You have a similar infection to me.

Zach: (chuckles) Same for the other CF patients.

Ryan L: I was just wondering, why did you end up with 2 dads?

Zach: My parents died 5 years ago and I was stuck on an island until my friends found me. That's when Jonah and Corbyn decided to adopt me as their own son.

Ryan L: Cool.

Zach: How old are you, by the way? I'm 17.

Ryan: Oh, we're almost the same age. I'm 16.

Zach: Cool, let's head out and meet everyone.

Ryan and I went out of my room to meet up with everyone. Looking at the 16-year-old boy with long bangs, similar brown eyes as me and pale skin on oxygen suffering from the same disease I have, he really caught my eyes. Like I have a crush on him. Wait, am I gay or straight? Am I supposed to be bisexual like Brad or what? If I'm gay, why did I have feelings for Zoe in the first place. Anyways, we all sat down on one of the lounge couches and chairs and I sat next to Ryan. I awkwardly tried to confess to him when I caught Zoe with one of our new roommates, Henry. I think he suffers the same thing I have because he's also on oxygen.

Brad's POV

So I called a meeting about the conflicts between 2 Harveys, 2 Lukes and 2 Ryans. Because I don't like fighting between teammates and causing a rivalry between teenagers and young adults. I really hope everyone is paying attention cuz teenagers tend to be stubborn.

Brad: Everyone, look I've heard that 6 people are having conflicts just because they have the same name as each other. This isn't cool because we're all supposed to be a team and not rivals.

Luke S: Yeah, cuz Aussie guy got my name.

Luke H: Shut up!

Jack: This isn't fair, Aussie Luke share the same middle name as me, why aren't we even fighting?

Raphael: And Niall, Ankit, Daniel, Josh and I share the same middle name, we aren't even fighting.

Danna: Daniel and I even share the same name, we aren't even fighting.

Daniel: Erm... we just have similar names and not exactly the same name.

Zach: Josh is the name of my father, if he'd encounter our teammate, Josh, he wouldn't fight.

Jonah: I agree.

Corbyn: You should never ever fight people just because they 'stole' your name.

Brad: Everyone, please stop! We cannot conclude everything without research. We need to know why Luke, Harvey and Ryan are fighting the other Luke, Harvey and Ryan. And this takes a lot of notes.