Season 6: 3# The Gig

Zach's POV

We all shifted our focus to the stage where Luke will be giving us a speech about Blake. It gave me chills because Blake's spirit is now merged with Danna's spirit and he might be hearing it. Also, I'm worried that things might go wrong during this gig because of what happened in the party a few months ago.

Ryan L: Zach, you alright?

Zach: Just nervous, what if things go wrong?

Noah: What do you mean?

Zach: Last time in the party, there was a total blackout caused by Caligula's megalomania. He wants all power to himself.

Noah: Hey, I've heard of it.

Cooper: Were you in the party?

Noah: No, I had to stay back because I got really sick that day. But I heard about the blackout because my room became dark all of a sudden.

Zach: Woah.

I sensed a feedback happening which means that Luke is beginning his speech. So we all focused on the stage to hear what he's saying. But I'm still anxious about everything because of last time's party.

Luke H: Alright, hello everyone. I'm Luke Hemmings, I'm 24-years-old and I'm a 2nd year student from the University of Cambridge. This is my dedication speech for Blake Richardson, who died at a young age of 21. So to start off, he was a kind and loyal team member we met back in Auckland. But he was infected by a disease called cystic fibrosis. However, it didn't stop him from being a hero like us. So Blake, wherever you are, rest in peace.

Everyone: (applauds)

Luke H: About Jeff. I, er, I didn't really know Jeff so I decided to ask around to see what people would miss about him. So we'll talk about that later.

Everyone clapped their hands after Luke gave out his speech. So I decided to just see if anyone would come up to give out a speech. Brad came on stage to give out his speech or something.

Connor: What is Brad going to do?

Zach: I dunno.

Brad: Alright, thank you Luke for giving us a speech. I'm grateful for this event to be dedicated to our teammate, Blake and of course, Jeff. Anyways I decided to have someone play a song dedicated to these 2 students who died at the same night.

Josh: Hey, did you get the police onto Jake?

Zach: If all goes to plan, he should be being questioned as we speak.

Ryan L: Well, I guess things went more to plan when you had the reckless one helping.

Zoe: Nearly all of us are reckless.

Raphael: Because our previous incarnations were like that ever since we were established.

Yuto: Yup.

Noah: I think we're about to be blessed with some interpretive dance.

Zach: Well this should be fun.

Then, we saw all of the cheerleaders dancing in dedication for Jeff. They didn't dedicate it to Blake which is fine because we are rivals. Joanna didn't feel comfortable about it because of the fact she was associated with her former team.

Zach: I think my night has officially been made!

Luke S: Hey! Don't you have some kind of dark hole you should be crawling back into?

Zach: What?

Luke S: Just kidding, Jeff is a dark spirit anyways.

Zach: So, people hate us.