Season 2: 2# Undercover Date

Zach's POV

My friends and I walked to Cafe Beyond which is a nearby cafe close to Zodiac College. We decided to hide behind the building so that Jeff won't notice and Lexi could do her thing. I could also use this drone for this plan to work. If it doesn't work, we're in big trouble.

Zach: Alright guys, are you ready?

Everyone: Yes.

Zach: Alright, I'll bring out my drone.

I used my amulet an activated the drone. It is basically a dark blue drone which resembles our colour scheme along with some red accents. It started flying in the air which scared some of my friends. And since Jonah brought Wes with him, Wes was about to catch the drone.

Jonah: Woah, Wes.

Eben: Wes, can you not catch Zach's drone.

Zach: Wes, this drone is allergic to cats.

Jonah: He is a hypoallergenic cat.

Zach: Never mind.

Lexi: Why did you bring a drone?

Zach: For monitoring reasons. Just to see if our plan worked and to gather enough information ourselves.

Brad: I'll take note of the information we needed.

Zach: Thanks, Brad.

Brad: Zach, I believe you're becoming a good leader.

Zach: Lexi, are you ready?

Lexi: I'm not sure. I haven't been on an undercover date before.

Ben: Well, you'll do great. Just pretend you're dating me but disguised as Jeff.

Lexi: Okay.

Bea: Good luck, Lexi.

That's when Lexi's on the move. I activated the drone and it started following her as it should. I kept it floating behind the bush so that no one would suspect that there's someone watching. I made sure we were all hidden.

Brad's POV

I turned on my laptop (yes, the amulet also has the laptop feature) and connected it to Zach's amulet which controls the drone. This is to connect the data from Zach's amulet so that we could see what the drone saw. Also, Zach has the camera on so that's good.

Brad: Zach, is the camera on?

Zach: Yup.

Brad: Good.

Zach: We're scanning data from there.

Ryan H: Can you put the entire footage on the holographic projector?

Brad: Sure.

I took out the projector from my amulet and it shows footage from the drone. Zach zoomed in so that we could clearly see Lexi and Jeff in the footage. Jeff walked into the cafe and met up with Lexi. We were nervous about what's going to happen next.

Jeff: Hello hello.

Lexi: Hi.

Jeff: How are we?

Lexi: Very good. How are you?

Jeff: Amazing. Oh, good to get out of this. You look stunning. You wearing a tank top and jeans is just gorgeous. Oh! Is it just casual day?

Brad: Spot anything suspicious?

Zach: Coast is clear. Time.

Brad: Good.

Zach: Where are Luke, Josh, Henry, Eddie, Cooper and Ryan?