Season 7: 3# In Loving Memory

Brad's POV

After my speech, my friends and I decided to meet up with the secondary school students. They were supposed to take their GCSEs today but were cancelled because of Bailee's recent death. Once I saw a bunch of teenage brunettes and some blondes, I met up with my secondary school team led by Zach. Who is currently the 2nd leader while I'm the 1st one.

Brad: Hey guys.

Zach: Hey Brad.

Jonah: Hey buddy.

Zach: Hey dad.

Connor: So, I wonder how did you guys change from your uniforms into your casual clothes before the ceremony.

Noah: We met up with Prof. Williams and she told us to change out of our uniforms in the locker room. We keep our spare clothes in there.

Zach: And I managed to get little buddy changed without him whining.

Corbyn: That's good.

Brad: Well, once I graduate and work in med bay then you're going to be the 1st leader.

Zach: Really?

Brad: Yeah. But you might need a 2nd leader.

Zach: Who?

Brad: You'll find out.

Rena: Can we go back to our dorms now?

Brad: Sure, let's go.

We walked back from the school building into our dorms. We decided to have some bonding time so we gathered around the common room. I turned on the projector and watched the news which shows something about where Bailee died. She drowned in Shui river.

Reporter: This is the spot where 1st year university student Bailee Madison was found. Initially considered an accident, now police have launched a second murder investigation linked to the University of Cambridge.

Cooper: This is so bad.

Josh: I know.

Zach: I'm sorry it happened.

That's when I noticed George breaking out in tears as Reece comforts him. We all tried to comfort each other feeling grief stricken for those who have been taken too soon. Devan, Blake and Bailee. They were all only 1st year students and they were taken way too soon. Then, we decided that we should talk about our plans for tonight once everyone calms down. As soon as everyone calms down, I decided to start the conversation.

Brad: Are y'all okay?

Calum: Yeah, we're good.

Luke S: So what are we going to talk about?

Brad: About tonight, we're going to Yuansu park to meditate and charge our powers.

Reece: So, do you think what happened to Bailee is linked with Blake and Jeff?

Zach: Maybe. It's not linked to Jeff but more linked to her boyfriend, Blake.

Noah: But I wonder what's linked to them.

Zach: Blake was killed by someone with a dagger which looks similar to Roman's. We're not sure if he's the killer or not and the police have been investigating while we're dealing with other problems. We couldn't focus on Roman because we're dealing with dark spirits and Noah's paralysis. I honestly don't know what's going on.

Cooper: We gotta find more secrets and dig deeper. I couldn't find any files linked to Roman, his history has been blacked out with a calligraphy pen.

Zach: It's like being influenced by propaganda. Cambridge favourite:

Henry: And it gets worse. Roman wiped out all his pictures and deleted his files and records from the system.