Season 3: 5# What Is In Jeff's Hard Drive

Zach's POV

After breakfast, we went to the library to debunk all of Jeff's hard drive files. We looked through each and every file until we found something suspicious. I clicked on it and it seems like it'll make me sick. Turns out, Jeff is 30, not 24 and he's just posing as a 2nd year. And like the pervert he is, has photos of nudes. Along with how much money someone has been sending him.

Bindi: Why? What is it?

Zach: Everything is suspicious here.

Luke H: Neither of this is good because I believe we have kids here. I also believe that Jeff really is a pedophile because of the fact he wants to make kids give him nudes.

Gabbie: That's not good.

Lavender: Eww...

Zach: Let's head back to the court.

We went downstairs from the library as I disconnect the hard drive. Even though we are all wearing casual clothes (especially us secondary school students because we're required to wear uniforms), we're still able to head to the court. Because today is casual day and everyone is allowed to wear casual clothes.

Joanna: Hey guys.

Jake: You alright?

Zach: We found something in Jeff's hard drive.

Joanna: What is it?

Zach: We'll tell you once we get to the rooftops.

We all walked to the rooftops with Jake and Joanna with us. This is our secret base where we meet up in case something's wrong. This is the first time we brought someone who's not part of our team to talk or discuss here.

Jake: Why here?

Joanna: You know we're not allowed to be on the rooftops.

Zach: We know, but even though we're not allowed to we have to have our missions discussed here.

Brad: There are so many suspicious things we found in Jeff's hard drive.

Jake: Go on, spill.

Brad: Coach Creed was sending Jeff £500 every month.

Jake: Coach Creed? Why?

Jack: Why the PE teacher?

Calum: Maybe he was paying him back for something?

Wendy: If something, then what?

Justin: Maybe he's blackmailing him.

James: Why would Jeff be blackmailing Creed?

Tristan: No idea.

Josh: Because he's a creep with tons of secrets.

Joanna: What else did you find?

Brad: We're still going through it. But the weird thing is, the payments were made on the same day every month, except this month. Then they stopped-just before Blake was killed and we battled Genghis. The spirit form of Jeff.

Jake: Wow.

Ryan L: And Creed hates DGM and the main Zodiac heroes so if he wants to get rid of Jeff, then it makes sense for him to try and frame us.

Bailee: Especially for a murder which is not by us because who would kill their own teammate anyways?

Cooper: At least he's been suspended. Gives us a chance to look into it.

We then heard the engines revving from downstairs so we looked down from the rooftops. It's kinda scary but we're used to doing that as light spirits because we fly. Only Jake and Joanna aren't used to looking down because they aren't spirits.

Kan: What's going on?

Zach: It's from down there, look.

Joanna: You seem to forgot that Jake and I aren't used to looking down.

Brad: No we didn't, and we want you guys to see what's going on down there.

Jake: Who's car is that?

Luke S: I dunno.

I used my psychic powers to look closer to the car and I recognised the licence plate and car design. As well as who the heck owns the car. And I know who, Coach Creed. Hold up, I thought he's still suspended or something.

Cooper: Is that Coach Creed?

Luke S: You have got to be kidding me.

Josh: Why the heck is Coach Creed here?

Zach: I have no idea, but we have to check it out before assembly.

Joanna: Hold up, shouldn't you guys be in your uniforms?

Henry: Isn't it casual day today?

Joanna: Oh yeah, I forgot.

We went downstairs from the rooftops to the gates but hid somewhere so that Coach Creed won't be able to see us. He seems suspicious enough to let his own students fall for his trap. But I'm not falling for his trap. Neither is my team.

Jake: I am not falling for this guy.

Joanna: Same here.

Jonah: I mean, who wants to fall for someone who has a ton of secrets?

Corbyn: Jonah, we're the team with a ton of secrets society doesn't need to know.

Daniel: But there are other Zodiac heroes here, they know a lot about us.

Tyler: Yeah, but they don't know that it is us.

Jake: Only me, Joanna, Prof. Williams and Mr. Tan know.

Cooper: And the oracle says that we are the ones who would protect this college from any harm every single night. From outsiders to dark spirits.

Brad: So this school, all this time, has been saying that we're legendary?

Josh: Absolutely.

We continue to stare at Coach Creed for a while until we're interrupted by Prof. Williams. She even caught Jake and Joanna with us but she's fine with it since we're friends with people from other dorms. As long as they aren't dark spirits.

Prof. Williams: What are you guys doing here?

Brad: Prof. Williams, there's something suspicious surrounding Coach Creed.

Prof. Williams: You know it's also impolite to stare.

Zach: Unless he's a suspicious person.

Prof. Williams: I don't have time, just tell me what's going on with Coach Creed and maybe I'll have Jerry help you investigate.

Jake: What Brad and his team found in Jeff's hard drive is how Coach Creed has been giving him £500 every month.

Prof. Williams: If Coach Creed is giving Jeff £500 every month then what are they for?

Wendy: We dunno.

Brad: We have a lot of things to debunk so that the entire university would know what's behind Coach Creed and Jeff's closet.

Prof. Williams: Okay, if you have found any secrets behind Coach Creed, please tell me. I need to know so that Jerry could help.

Zach: Okay.

Prof. Williams: Good, see you at course.

Prof. Williams left us just standing (some squatting) there looking at Coach Creed's car. At least he didn't see us or anything.

Cooper: Well, do we have to know anything about this mysterious man?

Zach: We'll just see how it goes.

The end...