Season 5: 4# When Interrogation Ends

Brad's POV

After course, we reunited with the secondary school students and headed to the office where Ryan, Cooper and Josh are being interrogated. We finally managed to interrupt and close the interrogation because my kids are in there. With my boyfriend and Zach's boyfriend.

Brad: We're closing this for now.

Mr. Tan: Brad.

Ms. James: I don't understand. You have soft spots for these kids?

Mr. Tan: Pretty sure I do. You see, I'm actually one of their homeroom teachers along with May. Also known as Prof. Williams.

Luke H: That's what he said.

Ms. James: Jerry, how could you? You've been siding with these kids all along?

Cooper: I'm confused, what is going on?

Mr. Tan: Can we talk about this in your dorms?

We were confused but obeyed Mr. Tan as we walked from the school building to our dorms. We settled down as the secondary school students went to their rooms to get changed. That's when I heard the doorbell ring as I open the door.

Brad: Hey Mr. Tan.

Mr. Tan: Hi, can I come in?

Brad: Sure.

Mr. Tan entered our dorms and is amazed at the scenery. It looks like a mix of ancient and modern architecture which is what me and my team likes. Mr. Tan sat down on one of the chairs in the common room.

Mr. Tan: So, I need to tell you guys and I secret I wanted to tell for so long. But where are the secondary school students? You know, the Year 7-13 kids.

Connor: They're getting changed.

Zach: Don't worry, we're here.

All of the kids went downstairs and sat with us when Mr. Tan decided to talk. I took out my notebook to take note on what he's going to talk about because it might be useful for exposing. For the sake of DGM.

Mr. Tan: Wish I could tell you guys this but, it's best if I could tell you when it's just us. You see, my girlfriend, Ms. James, has been antagonising you for so long because she knew you were light spirits.

Tristan: How can she tell?

Mr. Tan: Your amulets, they have your initials in Chinese along with an ancient pattern. It's a dragon spirit.

Brad: A dragon spirit?

Mr. Tan: Yes, a dragon spirit. It can form into humans in ancient Chinese legend, especially in their spirit forms.

Zach: So we were all dragons in the past?

Mr. Tan: Yes. Except for the deity heroes.

Edwin: About them, where are Tate and Christina?

Johnny: Yeah, where are they?

Eben: They said that they have to leave so that they could go back to America. We're trying to find some replacements.

Brad: Why didn't you tell me? I'm the leader.

Mr. Tan: Anyways, ever since Ms. James discovered that you were light spirits, she used me to get to you and expose your identities. But you're not allowed to do that, right?

James: Yeah.

Mr. Tan: That's why you guys come out at night. Ms. James has been trying to get to you and expose you. So every night, she puts cameras everywhere to show everyone your battle against a dark spirit. What she didn't know is that spirits, light or dark, can't be filmed.