Season 3: 2# Interrogation

Zach's POV

My friends and I entered the office nervously where we will be interrogated. I felt nervous because I haven't been interrogated before and I haven't been in trouble as well. Oh crap, I feel like I'm like Brad, I dunno what to do. Anyways, I just kept it cool as the head detective interrogates.

Mr. Thomson: Guys, this is Detective Inspector Jerry Tan and Detective Sergeant Amelia James.

Zach: Mr. Tan, right? He's our teacher.

Mr. Thomson: Also the head detective here.

Tanya: What about Ms. James? I didn't know her.

Ms. James: That's because she teaches the other course.

Shion: Oh.

Mr. Tan: Anyways, thanks for coming. Please, sit down.

Bailee: Isn't there 95 people here?

Ms. James: Please just sit on the ground while some of you guys who have long-term medical conditions may sit on chairs.

Calum: Erm...

Connor: Okay.

Calum, Collins, Troye, Niall, Raphael, Kan, Brad, Connor, George, me, Daniel, Brandon, Henry, Cooper and Ryan L sat down on chairs while everyone else sat on the floor. I feel bad for everyone else to sit on the floor while me and some other people with medical conditions sit on chairs.

Mr. Tan: We'd just like to ask you lot a few questions, if you don't mind, about your friendship with Jeffery Khan. Could you give us a few minutes?

Mr. Thomson: Sure. I'll look after the small ones for you.

Jack: Thank you.

Lavender's POV

My mummy and daddy went inside the office with our uncles and aunties. So it's just me, sitting in the hallways with Theo and Wes. I don't mind, I want to be a big girl for once.

Theo: (babbles) What is daddy going to do with our aunties and uncles?

Lavender: They're going to be interrogated.

Wes: (meows)

Theo: (babbles) How can you talk properly?

Lavender: Long story. Do you want to see what's going on inside the office?

Theo: (babbles) Sure.

Wes: (meows)

Lavender: I'll take that as a yes.

Brad's POV

So this is where the interrogation starts and I'm feeling quite nervous. I was never in trouble my entire time in university and I'm the top student as well. I have no idea what will happen next, will things make us feel uncomfortable or not?

Mr. Tan: Are you okay?

Brad: Yeah.

Mr. Tan: Now, of course, you know that Blake passed away last night.

Bailee: Yes, he's my roommate and boyfriend. It's very sad.

Mr. Tan: Also the fact that you jabbed Jeff and now he won't awaken. Your friend, Lexi, was seen with Jeff yesterday at Cafe Beyond, is that right?

Lexi: Erm, yeah, I saw him, yeah.

Mr. Tan: Was Jeff your boyfriend, Lexi?

Lexi: No, no! No, definitely not, no.

Ben: No, she's my girlfriend.

Ms. James: That's a lot of nos.

Mr. Tan: This was uploaded to social media yesterday.