Season 3: 3# The Dagger

Zach's POV

We all looked at the dagger which belonged to Roman while he was a hero. Brad pressed the button on the table when Aren popped out. He showed her the dagger we just saw in Blake's room because we need to know if it's Zodiac hero material or not. And if Roman used it as a hero.

Aren: Hey Brad, hey team.

Everyone: Hi.

Aren: Where's Blake?

Bailee: He died, we're trying to investigate his death.

Brad: That's why I need you to examine the dagger I found in his room.

Aren: This dagger looks familiar.

Danna: Does that mean this dagger belonged to Roman while he was a hero?

Aren: Yup. The dagger he wielded is called the parazonium, used by Virtus in Roman mythology. It is also sometimes carried by Mars or Romanor the emperor giving them the aura of courage. According to the Zodiac books, this dagger is one of the most dangerous weapons and it could kill both light and dark spirits.

George: So you're telling me that Bailee's boyfriend, our friend, was killed by the most dangerous weapon wielded by any hero in history?

Aren: Although I can't confirm it, yes.

Brad: Woah.

Reece: Hey, I heard that our college will host a memorial tonight.

Zach: Tonight?

Luke H: That could mean, dark spirits could come out.

Cooper: I'm not going to be the one jabbing that dark spirit.

Zach: You're not going to do it after what happened. But we still need a jab in case we have a battle tonight.

Aren: I believe you might, cuz there is a new dark spirit I have to show you.

Aren showed us a hologram of a new dark spirit she has to show us. The dark spirit is female but she looks a lot different than Medusa, Hydra and Stheno. She looks like some sort of monarch from the Tudor age.

Henry: Who's that?

Aren: This is a dark spirit named Bloody Mary.

Josh: Bloody Mary?

Eddie: This isn't some game where you go to the dark bathroom lit by candles and you spin around and go 'bloody Mary.'

Aren: That's how Bloody Mary has been summoned.

Daniel: Since when?

Aren: Since Queen Mary I of England's death in 1558.

Jack: I have a question, why the heck was Queen Mary I of England called Bloody Mary?

Aren: Because she attempted to restore the Catholic church and had over 280 religious dissenters burned at stake in the Marian persecutions. Our ancestors were among the people during the persecutions but they reincarnated or 2 spirits merged into one human being during Queen Elizabeth II's reign.

Ashton: Well, our previous lives must've sucked.

Nia: Yeah.

Brad: So where are we going to have this battle with Bloody Mary?

Aren: The Zodiac college's court, tonight there will be a funeral surrounding Blake's death.

Bailee: Blake.

Zach: So that means it must be around 6 pm to 5 am.

Aren: Everyone needs you there, you are reincarnated versions of your ancestors during the ancient times, the medieval times, the renaissance times, the early modern era and the world wars. You are the light spirits who guide every single hero in the world. You need to protect your friends from any danger during the night.