Season 1: 5# That Megalomaniac

Brad's POV

We were all waiting upstairs at the middle of the darkness but with our glowing bodies when the others arrived. I was glad that they came here on time. Just before Caligula arrived. I need to tell them why are we here all glowing even though we haven't transformed yet.

Kan: Brad, why aren't we transformed yet? We're glowing for some reason.

Raphael: Also, why isn't everyone else glowing like us?

Brad: During the blackout, the main heroes glow in order to tell the others to evacuate. A blackout means a dark spirit's megalomania went way too far.

Zoe: Does that mean we're glowing because of an emergency.

Brad: Yes, and we have to alert everyone together. Team, hold your hands.

We all held each other's hands as we started glowing brighter. That's when a beam of light came out right at the middle of our circle and bursted through the roofs. Then, I told everyone to evacuate the Zodiac Anti-hero dorm.

Brad: Everyone, whoever lives in another dorm, please go back to your dorms immediately. And those living in this dorm, please evacuate right now. There is a blackout happening, Caligula's megalomania is out of control. Us Zodiac heroes will try our best to defeat him and bring the light back before we continue the party. Sorry for your inconvenience.

Arzaylea: Ugh, I prefer it here.

Abigail: Arzaylea, we won't move to another dorm. We just need to evacuate. Let's go.

Once everyone evacuated, we got ourselves ready for the battle. Caligula came out through the door and went upstairs where we are. Once he arrived, we all transformed into our spirit forms since we're the only ones, out of every hero here, to do so.

Caligula: There you guys are.

Annika: You're the one who caused a blackout?

Caligula: Yes.

Tanya: Your megalomania is out of control. That's why it's so dark. Not all heroes have the ability to glow and they can't see.

Caligula: Well, who cares?

Zach: That megalomaniac.

Zach's POV

I started floating up in the air like a leaf and then used my powers to hit Caligula. He hit me back with his own powers but I used Wendy's dark powers to hit him. You better fight darkness with darkness, that's the best thing.

Wendy: Way to go, Zach!

Zach: Thanks.

Brad: He really is good.

Caligula: Well, even though your little friend is good and all that-

Zach: Oi! I'm not little anymore. I'm 17.

Caligula: Well, you're still little cuz you're only a secondary school student.

Zach: Excuse me?

Kan: This is not going to end well.

Brad: Alright, we're going to do this the hard way. Zach and I will use our leadership skills for the best and we have to start off with fire. Shawn, use your fire powers to burn him.

Zach: Josh, Henry, do the same thing as Shawn.

Henry: But my fire powers are the reason why I have cancer.

Zach: Henry, you can't just simply blame your powers for the condition you have. Look, I have every known Zodiac powers and they're not responsible for my cystic fibrosis. You really need to use your fire powers so that we could defeat Caligula.