Chapter 9: It Is Only The Beginning

Zach's POV

My IV had just been inserted into my port as I fall asleep. Also, my sling has been taken off since my shoulder is already healed. I managed to drift off into a peaceful sleep when I started seeing visions of what's happening in the future. What will all our fate be and what will happen to a few of our members. I woke up at the middle of the night and started writing down everything I saw. It wasn't until Ryan woke up as well.

Ryan L: Zach, why are you awake?

Zach: Oh, I'm just taking some notes. Why?

Ryan L: Well, that's unusual. What are you taking notes about?

Zach: About my visions. I dunno what I'm seeing but it just felt real. Everything is about our fates.

Ryan L: These things are really tough.

Zach: Yeah. Our lives have been tragic anyways.

Ryan L: I know.

Brad's POV

When I was drifting off to sleep, I started getting visions. Not just any visions, visions of our future and our fates. I woke up and started taking notes on a separate notebook about what happened in my vision. That's when Connor woke up.

Connor: Brad, you alright? Are you having another nightmare?

Brad: Yeah. I was having visions of the future.

Connor: You're predicting the future right now? I dunno what to say to you.

Brad: I have no idea.

Afterwards, I went back to sleep hoping that I won't get visions like that ever again.

Zach's POV

So basically you already heard that Brad and I are seeing visions of the future. About our fates and stuff. If you want to know what is going on in our heads, this is only the beginning. You are now entering a new season of this volume after this short chapter.

The end...