Season 8: 1# School Days

Zach's POV

It is now the next day and it is as busy as usual. My gang and I had just walked out of the classroom after class and they made us do assignments. I'd rather screw it up due to my dyslexia. Anyways, while looking through the lockers, we found Bailee and Blake's locker. I slammed it shut because I don't want to talk about it.

Ryan L: Zach, you alright?

Zach: I'm fine.

Josh: Zach, you're not fine. You seemed to be acting off recently.

Zach: I just can't bear the fact that our teammates are dead, okay?

Noah: Look, I know what it's like to be stressed out over the death of a loved one. My parents died when I was younger and I became orphaned since then.

Zach: Me too.

Josh: And me.

Zach: Let's head to assembly.

We went to the auditorium to hear an announcement from Mr. Thomson. Mainly because we were called. We met up with the university students there as well so we got lucky. Just to make sure we remain together due to the fact that we're light spirits.

Mr. Thomson: A fire drill will take place first session tomorrow morning, though this is not to be used as a chance to be absent.

Noah: Okay.

Mr. Thomson: Congratulations again to the lacrosse team. League champions third year in a row.

Everyone: (applauds)

Yuto: Didn't know there's a lacrosse team here.

Cooper: There actually is.

Mr. Thomson: Lastly... the teachers and I would like to honour the memory of Bailee Madison... with a small, respectful ceremony in Heping Garden tomorrow. We will be unveiling a school bench in Bailee's name. A few dignitaries will be attending, so... best behaviour, please.

After the assembly, the bell started ringing as everyone went out of the auditorium. Then, as soon as we're leaving, Mr. Tan called me and my gang because he wanted to talk to us. We didn't mind because he is our homeroom teacher and is partnered up with Prof. Williams to keep us safe.

Mr. Tan: Zoe Hood, Robert Irwin, Raphael Hood, Kan Chan, Aidan Harney, Jamie Frankland, Annika Koa, Lexi Rivera, Yuto Yoshida, Noah Lima, Tanya Leong, Ben Azelart, Ken Wang, Sheryl Lau, Thaiyo Kido, Ankit Misera, Aiden Cowell, Carm Chan, Charlie Matto-Smith, Shion Takase, Sung Mi Kim, Audrey Kim, Zach Herron, Gabbie Gonzalez, Lavender Avery, Ryan Herron, Grace VanderWaal, Johnny Orlando, Taegan Chua, Max Mills, Harvey Mills, Denis Coleman, Luke Scott, Josh James, Henry Moodie, Eddie Jones, Cooper Stout and Ryan Lofthouse, can I have a quick word?

Zoe: Sure.

We all sat in front of Mr. Tan thinking that we would be interrogated. Or maybe something to do with Bailee's murder even though she's not a secondary school student. She's one of the members of Brad's gang which consists of university students.

Mr. Tan: Take a seat. I'm really sorry about Bailee, I know how close you are.

Carm: We're not that close, we're basically just teammates. She's part of Brad's gang, not Zach's.

Mr. Tan: Obviously, I want to solve this before anything else awful happens. Any information you can give might help.

Zach: Like what?

Mr. Tan: Well, do you have any idea why some dark spirits would have targeted Bailee?

Cooper: We've been suspecting a dark spirit who could've killed both Blake and Bailee.