Season 1: 2# Coach Suspended

Brad's POV

Arzaylea and Abigail glared at us for a while so I decided to stop them. By making them talk to us because it's freaking me out. I dunno why they have to be so obsessed with us for no apparent reason. I already know that it's because of Michael and Luke but maybe it's something else. Also, I need to know what are they doing here in Cambridge.

Brad: So what are you doing in Cambridge? Why are you even here?

Zach: Yeah, why are you even here?

Arzaylea: Wow Zach, look how much you've grown. You were just a pale, frail and vulnerable young boy and now look at you.

Zach: Just stop it, please. Why do you have to be such a bully?

Ryan L: Zach, who's that?

Zach: Luke's ex, Arzaylea.

Daniel: What about the blonde girl?

Zach: The girl who really sucks, Abigail.

KJ: They both have A names?

Christian: Yes.

Austin: Seriously, what do they want from us?

Brad: They're megalomaniacs who are obsessed with us.

Josh: Why would you call them megalomaniacs?

We stood in silence as I tried to find the answer to Josh's question. That's when I got off my thoughts when Abigail broke the silence. That kinda got weird, didn't it?

Abigail: I don't care whether we're megalomaniacs or not you stupid genderqueer hobo secondary school student.

Josh: Don't you dare say that. Yes, I'm genderqueer but that doesn't give you the right to insult me.

Abigail: Alright, whoever you are. Idiot.

Josh; My name is Josh.

Arzaylea: Arrgh! You genderqueer bible hobo!

Luke H: Oi! Insult Josh ever again or we'll tell Mr. Thomson. Also, Abigail is a bible name.

Arzaylea: Damn you all.

Arzaylea and Abigail left us speechless as they left the cafeteria. Prof. Williams was also in shock so she went up to us. I was scared by the fact that Arzaylea and Abigail are here and all that stuff. Every single insult came right in my own mind.

Prof. Williams: Are you guys alright? I heard that 2 mean girls are insulting you.

Brad: I'm fine. Yes, they did insult us.

Josh: They called me a genderqueer bible hobo. Just because I'm boyflux and my name, Joshua, is a Hebrew name.

Daniel: Hebrew names are actually nice names. Why would she insult you because of that?

Luke H: While almost everyone here are Christian and some are Catholic or Jewish, Arzaylea is an atheist.

Zoe: And Abigial?

Michael: She's Jewish.

Luke H: Arzaylea is using her atheism as an excuse to bully Christians, Muslims and other religions.

Troye: That's a shame, how is she not bullying Abigail if she's Jewish.

Jonah: Big question, but no answers.

Corbyn: Yeah.

Prof. Williams: I see. You gotta get ready for the party tonight. Gotta be careful about that since you hate parties and because of some perverts and stuff.