Season 6: 6# Physiotherapy

Zach's POV

So, we started Noah's physiotherapy session and I hope that it'll go well. But Noah is so stubborn and we tried everything to get his strength back. I know what it's like to have a stubborn brother so I tried to coach him, but nothing's working. It seems like it'll be so hard.

Zach: Man, trying to get Noah to do his physio is hard.

Ryan L: I know.

Eddie: C'mon Noah, you gotta get your strength back or else you're not able to transform into a spirit.

Noah: I can't.

Cooper: Do I have to use my blood powers on him?

Josh: No.

Zach: Look, we're trying our best but Noah isn't in the right mental state.

Yuto: How do you know?

Ryan L: I was stubborn as hell when I started my physio but the doctors decided to give me some time instead of forcing me.

Henry: Look, we know what you're going through but Noah really has to do his physio. If he doesn't, we won't be able to fight dark spirits because the lunatite made him loose the ability to have powers.

Zach: Just please give him time. We'll start physio again tomorrow or the day after.

We went back to our dorms and sat around the common room. Then, we saw Brad and his gang running towards us. But where's Bailee? What happened to her? We were all confused so I asked Brad.

Zach: What happened? Where's Bailee?

Brad: That's what we were going to tell you.

George: She's dead.

Everyone: (gasps)

Carm: What? Why? What's going on?

Reece: She got pushed over and drowned on the river.

Cooper: There's only one river here and it's called the Shui river. So she drowned there.

Brad: Yup.

We all stood in silence with no words to say, we had lost another team member. Bailee got pushed over and drowned at the Shui river and her spirit must've been merged with someone. But with who? That's when we noticed Carm glowing.

Carm: What is happening?

Kan: Carm is glowing?

Luke S: Her spirit probably merged with Bailee.

Cooper: I thought you should be above the age of 13 to merge with an adult spirit.

Kan: She just turned 13 so...

As soon as Carm completed her transformation, she started looking at us confidently. We were all impressed by her transformation and she became the youngest person to ever merge with a spirit. After Danna of course.

Carm: I am Carmen Katie Chan, and I am merged with Bailee Madison.

The end...