Season 9: 4# You're Under Arrest

Brad's POV

As soon as the rest of the crowd came up to us, we decided to stop them from chasing Roman. Because it is our job as Zodiac heroes to catch and have him arrested for good. I dunno how to feel about him after pranking me, Connor, James and Tristan. And I dunno how to forgive him right now.

Brad: Everyone, stop! Leave the job to us.

Student: Why?

Zach: Because Roman is our enemy and we don't want any of you butting into our business. So please, go back to your classes, courses, whatever. As long you could leave the job to us.

Brad: Zodiac heroes, come with us. The rest of you, go back to what you're doing. We can do this.

Zach: C'mon heroes.

We went to Yuansu park where Roman is hiding behind a tree. Danna decided to confront him one last time before he gets arrested. I didn't make her do it, she just told me that she wanted to confront Roman all by herself.

Roman: Danna. You're in danger.

Danna: What?

Roman: If you're connected to DGM, you need to hear this. There's this society my family are a part of and they're after DGM.

Danna: What? You thought I'd meet you for any other reason?

Then, we all came out and showed the police where Roman is. Mr. Tan is there too. We finally found the murderer we were after for a year and a half. The murderer who killed 2 1st year students who were the best and unproblematic members of our team.

Roman: You just tell me one thing. Did you ever love me?

Danna: I guess you'll never no because I'm with Reece right now.

Mr. Tan: So, Roman, hard way or easy way?

Roman: I surrender.

Mr. Tan: Thanks for the tip.

Danna: Welcome.

Brad: Did they arrest him?

Danna: Yes.

Zach: Let's head back to our dorm. Everyone must be exhausted.

Zach's POV

We were about to start walking to our dorms when Mr. Tan called us. We were confused on why did he decide to do that but we went along with it because why not. I didn't expect anything much.

Mr. Tan: Guys, I want to say, well done.

Brad: Really?

Zach: But why?

Mr. Tan: Because we've been hunting down Roman for so long because of suspicious activity.

Connor: No wonder why he pranked us.

Mr. Tan: Anyways, I'll see you tonight before the graduation. Make sure to he there.

Brad: Thanks, Mr. Tan.

We started walking towards our dorms walking on the pavement looking around. Giving us a suburban vibe because the majority of us grew up in small towns. And the sun is about to set which adds to the vibe of this area of dorms.

Zach: It looks nice here.

Ryan L: Yeah.

Cooper: I really like the suburban vibe this university gives off.

Brad: That's because the majority of Cambridge's students live in suburbs. So that's why the dorms give off a suburban vibe for every single student.