Season 7: 1# Bailee's Dead

Brad's POV

Today is the next day and a day since Bailee died and I couldn't bare the news anymore. We are going to the university to clean up a bit before informing everyone that Bailee died. I'm with the secondary school kids so I need to ask them about Noah's physiotherapy.

Brad: How's Noah's physio?

Zach: It didn't go as planned, he's being a bit stubborn.

Brad: He's probably not at the right state of mind.

Zach: I know, but if we don't make him do physio then how can he fight the spirits.

Brad: Can he still fight the spirits?

Zach: No, the lunatite paralysed him completely and he couldn't transform into a spirit anymore. So that's why we have to do it now.

Brad: I see, just don't force him. Okay?

Zach: Okay.

We finally arrived at the school to clean up where the gig is. It has been a huge mess since we left it and the damages seemed to be fixed. Anyways, we cleaned up anyways as the secondary school kids tried to persuade Noah to help.

Zach's POV

My gang and I have been persuading Noah to help but his immobility caused him to be stressed. I dunno why but I think it was his mental health being a light spirit at a young age. Everyone has been a light spirit ever since they were young.

Tanya: C'mon, you gotta help us.

Noah: I can't. I'm literally immobile and there's nothing you could do.

Shion: We just need to bring back your spiritual potential. If we can't, the lunatite would remain in your body and you'll be paralysed forever.

Noah: So what? I'd rather die and be reincarnated rather than just clear up rubbish in my body.

Cooper: You know reincarnation after you die happens when you're too old. You're still 14, if you die at that age then you're not going to be reincarnated.

Zach: Joanna said that Jeff had secrets you wouldn't believe.

Lexi: I can believe it.

Ryan L: We only saw half of Jeff's hard drive. What if Joanna saw the rest?

Josh: This is what Tan meant about the search warrant for our dorms. He and Ms. James thought that we have the laptop but Jake was in the house the same time we were.

Luke S: So, what if Jake stole the laptop to make sure Jeff couldn't send out any more pictures of Joanna?

Cooper: Yeah. Jake has the laptop! He could have easily accessed any of Jeff's dirty secrets.

Noah: I don't get why the police didn't act on our top and call Jake in!

Zach: Rich families have the best lawyers.

Kan: Can confirm.

Raphael: Oh, we would go see Joanna but we have course later. We have GCSE tomorrow.

Zoe: Well, Brad and his gang can do it.

Aidan: I mean, are you sure that's our or their department? It's not just taking down notes.

Raphael: Well, it's partly taking notes. Look, we can tell them to just go to our rivals' dorms, pretend they're looking for Jake, find the laptop and copy the rest of the hard drive.

Cooper: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Zach: It is, I'll tell Brad.

I finished cleaning up and walked up to Brad who is still cleaning. I have to tell him about the plan me and my team had come up with and we need them to do it. We can't go to our rivals' dorms without being caught dead.