Chapter 3: Imposter

Brad's POV

I was so surprised that Roman is actually the imposter but I felt tense at the fact that it's the reason why Roman has been pranking us. As soon as he transformed into his dark spirit form. He is a complete stranger like how we started off as a team and he looks different from his light spirit and human form.

Brad: Who are you?

Caligula: I am Caligula!

Connor: Really?

James: You're telling me that Roman was a spirit of Caligula?

Luke H: His name is obviously Roman so yeah.

Brad: Why did you even join us in the first place?

Caligula: I was a spy working for Lord so he sent me to spy on whatever the heck you're doing. So I pretended to be a light spirit and a Zodiac hero so that I would know all your moves.

Daniel: Moves? (Devan's voice) Well, I'm dead so Caligula doesn't know that your moves merged with my moves. (normal voice) Devan, we both have the same powers.

Luke: If someone you merged with has the same powers as you, you're powers will double the strength you have. Even the strength of your powers will be doubled.

Brad: So Daniel will be 2 times stronger with Devan in him?

Daniel: (coughs)

Tyler: And 2 times sicker.

Caligula: Shut your stupid and tiny light spirit mouths. I don't care whether Daniel gets more sicker than he is now, I don't care if Brad is starting to suffer from complications after his transplant and from cystic fibrosis. What I only care about is getting all of your amulets.

Brad: Back off!

Caligula: Then see you tonight.

When Caligula was about to snatch all of our amulets, I used my powers and scared him off. He then disappeared into a black cloud while me and my friends felt chills. It's like some sort of ghost of some terrible Roman emperor came back to life and met us. Descendants of fallen soldiers.

James: Where did he go?

Brad: He probably disappeared into thin air. Guys, I think I just discovered something about Roman.

Ryan L: What is it?

Brad: If you want to know about Roman, we need to know about the history of Caligula. There were many bad things he did which made him a dark spirit as well after death. He became increasingly erratic and cruel. He had Macro executed and forced Gemellus, his fellow joint-heir and potential rival, to commit suicide. He terrorized and humiliated members of the Senate; for instance, making them run awkwardly alongside his chariot in their togas. He even raped one eminent senator's wife.

Zoe: Eww... what?

Nia: Does that mean Roman was a descendant of Caligula?

Brad: I dunno.

We all stood there like statues for a while before we decided to go to the library to confirm our suspicions. To confirm the fact that Roman is the descendant of Caligula while we were descendants of some heroes or something.

Brad: Guys, we know that Roman seems sus. So we have to go to the library to confirm the fact that he was a descendant of Caligula.

Kan: Caligula must be a really bad guy.

Aidan: I agree.

Zach: We have to go to the library to confirm this. Let's go.

Zach's POV