Season 4: 2# Teacher-Student Relationships

Zach's POV

I turned on the holographic projector which shows the picture of June's selfie with Coach Creed. Everyone was just in plain shock because an 18-year-old still can't date a man in his 30s. That's is a bad idea and Coach Creed looks like a pedophile in front of June and everyone else.

Nia: Ugh, that looks...

Zach: Creepy and wrong?

Gabbie: Why did Jeff have it?

Harvey C: Cuz he's creepy and wrong.

Tristan: Well, he has used incriminating photos of people before.

Ryan H: Is this what he was using to blackmail Creed?

Luke H: We can't let Creed get away with this.

Shion: We couldn't go to the police with just this - wouldn't be enough.

James: Okay, look, it's June so there's going to be more than one photo.

Cooper: Yeah, she'll have at least 400 of the same selfie.

Connor: Yeah. So, maybe we should see what else is on her phone.

Zach: Yeah.

Niall: Can any of you hack?

Zach: Zoe, Brad and I can.

Brad: Let's head back to work, team.

We split back up into subgroups as me and my secondary school gang try to find what's in June's phone. While Brad and his gang went back to detention and try to hack into June's phone. We're all in position as of now. Behind June trying to tell where she keeps her phone.

Zach: So where would June keep her bag?

Cooper: As a student here for 2 years, I know where she keeps it. She keeps it in the back pocket of her bag. I could get it if I had some sort of distraction.

Ryan L: Some sort of distraction, eh?

Zach: I know what to do.

I turned on my amulet and called Brad. I put the earpiece in my ear and waited for Brad to pick up the phone. After a few rings, Brad finally answered as I told him my plan.

Brad: What's up?

Zach: I have a plan that has gone through my mind. I need my dads to fight in the school yard in front of everybody here so that we could get June to be distracted.

Connor: But fighting against each of your teammates in against the Zodiac code. These school rules run by these codes.

Zach: Then we need to have Jonah fight with someone who's not in our team.

Jake: What about me?

Zach: Jake? Where did you come from?

Jake: Brad told me that you're planning to expose Coach Creed and I really like that plan so I decided to chime in.

Zach: Cool. Just stick with the plan. My dad will be 'fighting' you.

Jonah: But, I don't fight.

Zach: You have to do it, dad.

Jonah: Okay.

Zach: Good.

As soon as I hung up, I heard a university guy yell something which brought our attention. We went up to the crowd and saw my dad fighting with Jake. I used my flying powers to see what's going on while Robert used to magic powers to fly, Annika used her nature powers to grow a tree so she could see, Yuto used his flying powers, Carm used her levitation powers to fly, same for Shion, Jenny, Sung Mi and Audrey, Max grew a tree so that he could see from above, Denis used his air-based powers to fly, Luke and Ryan brought out a rock from the ground to see from above, Josh and Henry used their fire powers to fly and Eddie and Cooper brought out water and turned it into ice to see from above.