Season 10: Chapter 1: Mr. Thomson's Speech

Zach's POV

After Prof. Jackson allowed us to enter the auditorium, the university students and some of the secondary school students submitted their forms as we found a seat. Well, a bunch of seats so that we could sit together of course. I am excited to get our plan in place right now.

Brad: Okay, are y'all ready?

Shawn: For what?

Brad: The plan.

Shawn: Oh.

Audrey: Why yes we are.

Zach: Then let's get down to business.

Ryan L: To defeat the Huns.

Cooper: Huh!

Calum: Okay, please stop it.

Noah: Also, we won't defeat the huns, we're going to expose ourselves.

Joanna: Yeah.

Brad: Guys, be quiet. It's starting.

We all became silent as Prof. Williams went on stage to give out her speech. This is before Mr. Thomson's speech where we rise and expose ourselves. I need to make sure we stick to the plan because I'll soon become the 1st leader. As soon as Brad steps down and graduates.

Prof. Williams: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, students and teachers. Tonight will be a special night because tomorrow, our students would graduate and go to the next level. And there are other good news to be told tonight and it's about the Zodiac heroes-

Mr. Thomson: (whispers) May, let me do my speech.

Prof. Williams: Erm...

Zach: That's not good.

Ryan L: Yeah, cutting Prof. Williams off when she talks about us.

Prof. Williams: Anyways, I'll soon quit my position as professor in order to work as a doctor in med bay. That's my only announcement I'll say. Because I can't always jump from my job as professor during the day to being a doctor during the night. So I'll work at med bay 24/7 at all times. That's it, thank you.

We all clapped our hands as Mr. Thomson went on stage to give out a speech. We waited anxiously for him to give a speech but everyone needs to be silent first. So we stopped talking and waited for the moment.

Mr. Thomson: Thank you. Ladies and gentlemen, students and teachers, boys and girls, welcome to the event of the night before graduation and moving up to the next level. So here's the first topic of my speech. DGM is officially no more, the killer who killed Blake Edward Richardson and Bailee Madison was stopped. And we found the identity of the killer. May I ask Mr. Tan to come up.

Zach: Mr. Tan is giving a speech?

Brad: Yup.

Ryan L: This is going to be so long.

Joanna: Here comes nothing.

Mr. Tan: The killer's name is Roman Kemp who was a 3rd year university student and a former teammate towards the Zodiac heroes. He betrayed his teammates and is the human form of Caligula, an ancient dark spirit from the Roman empire. Luckily, the Zodiac heroes defeated him and removed his spiritual potential permanently.

Brad: How does he know?

Zach: I told him the events that has happened.

Brad: Oh yeah.

Cooper: At least we're able to expose ourselves to people we trust.

Mr. Tan: So, may I give a round of applause to the Zodiac heroes, Calum Thomas Hood, Justin Drew Bieber, Collins Joseph Key, Troye Sivan Mellet, Luke Robert Hemmings, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, Niall James Horan, Zoe Koa Hood, Michael Gordon Clifford, Robert Clarence Irwin, Wendy Jie Huang, Ashton Fletcher Irwin, Raphael James Hood, Kandace Emma Chan, Aidan Paul Harney, Harry Edward Styles, Nia Lovelis, Rena Lovelis, Bindi Sue Irwin, Bradley Will Simpson, Connor Samuel John Ball, Jamie Arnold Frankland, Annika Josephine Koa, Brent Austin Rivera, Beatrice Annika Miller, Caleb Burton, Alexa Brooke Rivera, Kris Wu, Louis William Tomlinson, Selena Marie Gomez, Yuto Hugo Yoshida, Noah Lima, Tanya Leong, Benjamin Azelart, Dominic Richard Harrison, Ashley Nicolette Frangipane, Kenneth Dmitry Wang, Alan Stokes, Alex Stokes, Sheryl Kate Lau, Thaiyo Peng Kido, Sierra Phuong-Thao Deaton, Crystal Leigh Lauderdale, Reece Jamie Bibby, George Stephen Gresley Smith, Ankit James Mishera, Danna Paola Rivera Mungía, Aurora Aksnes, Aiden Cowell, Harvey Leigh Cantwell, Caspar Richard George Lee, Carmen Katie Chan, Eva Marisol Gutowski, Charlidon Matto-Smith, Shion Takase, Julia Carin Cavazos, Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, Corbyn Matthew Besson, Jenny Tran, Sung Mi Kin, Audrey Kim, Vanessa Ro Merrell, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich, Jack Robert Avery, Zachary Dean Frantzich-Besson, Tyler Seavey, Christian Seavey, Daniel James Seavey, Eben Franckewitz, Gabriela Gonzalez, Lavender May Avery, Meg Elizabeth Donnelly, Ryan Michael Frantzich-Besson, Grace Avery VanderWaal, Kenneti James Fitzgerald Apa, John Vincent Orlando, Joanna Kenzie, Edwin Joel Honoret, Caleb Zion Kuwonu, Nicholas Carter Mara, Austin Dale Porter, Brandon Lee Arreaga, Theodore Hudson William Porter, Taegan Teng Kwan Chua, Max Luca Mills, Harvey Kitt Mills, Denis Coleman, Luke Scott, Joshua James Simpson-Ball, Henry James Clifford-Lauderdale, Edward Faron Jones, Cooper Simpson-Ball and Ryan Lofthouse.

There was silence when Mr. Tan called our names as the heroes. Like no applause. It is so awkward because we want to be acknowledged for being heroes at once. But at the same time, it's embarrassing because we weren't allowed to expose our identities. But then, he ran off stage and went up to us.

Noah: What has Mr. Tan done.

Mr. Tan: I'm so sorry guys, I was hoping that people would acknowledge you as heroes.

Luke S: We tried, turns out it's not worth it.

Henry: Yeah.

Brad: Too bad, Mr. Thomson is about to go on stage.

Mr. Tan: Do you have a plan on trying to show him that you're Zodiac heroes and light spirits.

Brad: Actually, we've been planning this the entire time prior to this event.

Mr. Tan: What is it?

Zach: You'll see.

As soon as everyone is silent, Mr. Thomson started giving out his speech. We all prepared for what's going to happen next because we knew that this is time he'll give a speech. About us, as Zodiac heroes.

Mr. Thomson: Thank you Mr. Tan. It was kind of awkward. Anyways, what he said about the Zodiac heroes is completely wrong.

Zodiac Heroes: What?!

Jamie: What did he mean?

Ken: I dunno.

Mr. Thomson: They're the ones who killed 3 students, Jeffery Khan, Blake Richardson and Bailee Madison. They don't deserve to be honoured.

We all heard murmurs from the crowd agreeing to what Mr. Thomson said. I was scared and humiliated, I didn't know what to do. It is like you're making other people look bad just because of your opinion. That's when Brad stood up and talked to Mr. Thomson.

Brad: That's when you're wrong, Mr. Thomson.

Mr. Thomson: Why would you defy me? I'm the principal and you're a student. Do you want to continue as a 3rd year or graduate?

Brad: Actually I'll be a doctor in med bay. Anyways, this is what me and my team would tell you.

The end...