Season 6: 2# Hacking Time

Zach's POV

I sat down on my study table in my room and start working on the hack. I pressed the button on my table and it reveals a bunch of computers which is for hacking. I also put on gloves so that there's nothing suspicious going on here. That way, I won't end up like Josh, Cooper and Ryan.

Zach: What do you think?

Ryan L: So cool.

Zach: So while I wait for this computer to hack into the Wi-Fi router, I'll need to send a letter into the Zodiac anti-heroes dorm. It shows that it was Ms. James who tried to hack into the router.

Ryan L: That sounds like fun.

Zach: Indeed.

Then, Jonah called me from downstairs. Ryan and I tried to hear what's going on.

Jonah: Zach, Ryan, get down here!

Zach: One sec.

I took off my gloves, put them in my pocket as Ryan and I went downstairs. Everyone else is there as we sat down thinking that it's a team meeting. However, it is where we'll welcome Joanna into our team.

Brad: Guys, today we're going to have Joanna join our team after hearing that someone had removed Christina and Tate's spirit potential. And now, Joanna will have Christina's powers because we're still looking for someone to replace Tate.

Joanna: Does that mean I'm part of the team now?

Brad: Yup.

Zach: He's going to use this method called spirit transfer. A power only Zodiac leaders are able to do.

Joanna: Does it hurt?

Noah: It doesn't hurt, you'll just feel the energy rushing around you. That energy is your spiritual potential which means that Christina's spirit has transferred to you.

Joanna: Cool.

Brad: Come up here, Joanna.

Brad's POV

Joanna went up to me and knelt down knowing what's next. Has she heard of spiritual transfer already? Anyways, I put my right hand on Joanna's head because I might sound like a pervert when I put my hand on her chest. Slowly, I felt the energy transfer to Joanna's body which means it's working.

Noah: Why did Brad put his hand on Joanna's chest?

Zach: That's for perverts.

Cooper: Erm... ew.

Josh: Yeah, ew.

Connor: Calm down guys, Brad isn't straight and he isn't male. He's non-binary.

Noah: We know. I'm gender-fluid.

After the process, Joanna started glowing which means that her powers are working. Then, she transformed back into a human and noticed that her amulet has changed. There is a dragon carved on her wristband along with her initials in Chinese.

Joanna: Woah, so when I become a spirit I have dragons and some Chinese characters in my amulet.

Brad: Yup. As you could see here, this is your name in Chinese.

Joanna: Cool.

Brad: This is the sign that you are officially one of us.

Connor: However, you must remain secret at all times because there might be people antagonising us.

Joanna: Alright then.

Zach: Brad is going to train you on how to master all of the spiritual powers. It's a tradition where the leaders must train new team members on how to become spirits. And how to transform into spirits on command.