Season 4: 3# The Feeling

Zach's POV

I woke up in the morning and got ready for school. I got changed into my school uniform and ran downstairs to see that Brad got the passcode. That's when Brad called me and told me to disconnect the phone and write down the passcode. I just grabbed my notebook and pen to write everything down.

Brad: Zach, can you write down the passcode please?

Zach: Sure.

Brad: Can you read it?

Zach: Yeah, they're numbers not letters.

I wrote down the passcode which is 4371 and went back upstairs to my room to grab my bag. I went back downstairs to meet up with everyone else who waved at me. I just waved back as we decided have a meeting in the common room.

Brad: So, we'll have to get ready to expose June before anything goes wrong. Zach, did you write down the passcode?

Zach: Yeah. Sorry if my handwriting is bad.

Josh: At least you can read and write numbers, I actually can't.

Brad: It's fine, I can read it.

Jonah: Let's head to course.

We walked from our dorms to the school building where we split up. Brad and his team went to detention while me and my team decided to hang out in the theatre room. Theatre isn't our thing but we're required to because we need to make friends beyond our circle.

Kan: Zach, what are we doing here?

Zach: We're required to come here because we have to learn how to make friends outside of our circle. At least we can continue our research here.

Cooper: Actually, Luke and I decided to come back here to reunite with some old mates.

Luke S: The people who we share a dorm with before discovering that we're spirits.

Cooper: We'll give a quick tour in the theatre.

Josh: Sure, go for it.

Cooper: The guy on stage is Nate, he does the directing and scriptwriting in this theatre.

Luke S: That's Harry, he is Oakley's older brother and always plays the lead male roles.

Cooper: And that's Oakley, Harry's younger brother and he isn't that intelligent. Neither of us took him seriously.

Zach: Why wouldn't you take him seriously? He might have a disability or something. I was never taken seriously back in primary school because of my dyslexia.

Josh: I feel the same way. What about secondary school?

Zach: Nobody knew about my dyslexia because I went missing that year. I've been stuck in Norfolk Island for 5 years and my health deteriorated but somehow I survived.

Zoe: Because you're a spirit, spirits last long before their time is up in one body.

Cooper: Anyways, can we continue the quick tour?

Eddie: Sure.

Cooper: That's Miriam, she finds it hard to be serious so she always plays the jester of clown.

Luke S: That's Lola, she always plays the second female lead.

Cooper: And that's Lily, she plays the lead role. She originally plays the second female lead alongside Lola before she replaced Mya.

Denis: Who's Mya and what happened to her?

Cooper: I'm not sure if you guys are comfortable about this topic.