Season 8: 4# Grieving

Zach's POV

I ran away from my group, sat down on the grass and cried with my hands on my face. I felt so upset and grief-stricken about what happened to my parents and having a fear of losing someone I love and look up to. Then, Ryan decided to put a comforting arm around me. I leaned onto him and cried more.

Ryan L: Zach, it's okay.

Zach: Ryan?

Ryan L: Yes, it's me, mate.

Zach: I miss mum and dad. They always look after me, especially when I'm sick because I get sick all the time.

Ryan L: I know how that feels. Except that my parents are still alive but I still miss them because I live here now. They're probably somewhere in the north of England right now.

Zach: My ones used to live in Texas but they're now in heaven after what happened.

Ryan L: Let's head back to our friends, okay?

Zach: Okay.

Jonah's POV

Mr. Tan and his investigating crew went through the hallways of the university part of Zodiac college and went up to Roman. Who is being quite suspicious, especially when the Zodiac heroes are currently not around. He seems to be polite when it comes to older people coming up to him. But not towards us, the 1st years who want to get some justice.

Mr. Tan: We need you to open your locker.

Roman: What? Why?

Joanna: Did you give the laptop to Mr. Tan?

Corbyn: No.

Shawn: This is not going to be good.

As soon as Roman opened his locker, Mr. Tan and his investigating crew looked through it. Then, something came out of it. It is a card saying, 'compliments from DGM.' We got so nervous because we didn't know what to do.

Roman: What? That is not mine, I swear. I don't know what's going on.

Mr. Tan: You're coming with us, Roman. That's what's going on.

Roman: But DGM never hurt Blake and Bailee.

George: No, you've made a mistake. If you were here yesterday, you'd know.

Ms. James: I heard all about it. This is not some kid's birthday party. You can't just fly a balloon and expect it all to be okay.

Mr. Tan: Ms. James, please. Roman Kemp, we are arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Blake Edward Richardson and Bailee Madison. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.

Rena: This is so bad.

Bindi: We got to bring back DGM. C'mon. Oh and tell Brad, Zach and their gangs too.

Zach's POV

We were walking back to school when we noticed that Mr. Thomson is talking to a student. We snuck up in order to hear what he's talking about. I know it's rude but we were curious and the conversation might be a bit suspicious. Then, we were caught.

Mr. Thomson: There's no need to worry. The situation is finally in hand.

Zach: Oh, don't mind us, we were just... it's a... see you.

Cooper: Thought we were going to be caught.

Zach: I know.

Lexi: I'm just glad we weren't caught.